• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Usa guitars maybe?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JerSbwZMgVA

Comment

Comment

Looks like the back of the headstock says corona california. And a Floyd with push in arm. Maybe a signature. Or maybe a more reasonable priced Usa model.

Edit:
        Apparently its the new American series SL-2s and SL-3s that got leaked a while back.
        Last edited by ed; 09-05-2022, 09:02 AM.

Comment

How this work with the existing USA Soloists? Will it co-exist with USA Select (if USA Select isn’t order only from now on, as has been speculated)? I’d love some transparency from Jackson when it comes to their range.

Still, fun to see new models and ranges. Hard to see myself not getting an MJ instead of these ones.

Comment

Available for pre order

https://reverb.com/item/56455974-pre...es-gloss-black

A sort of "entry-level-Made-In-USA" SL3
            Four colours, matching headstocks, Floyd 1500 Series, luminlay side dots, foam case (should be somethin in between a hardshell and a gigbag..), no neck and headstock binding, painted logo....and something new...really never seen before: TB4 and SSL6...

Comment

Ugh, doesn't even say made in the USA on the headstock wtf
              I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Maybe they are not made in USA. You would get better specs from the MJ series or the concept series for a lot cheaper. These dont make any sense.

Or maybe they are made in wherever and assembled in USA. Who knows

Comment

definitely fishy that it doesn't say "made in usa" anywhere on the guitar in those pictures

Comment

The issue of "Corona, California" being the only indication of place of manufacture is new in the Jackson world, but was first seen in Fender guitars in 2016 when series such as the "American Professional" (which had "Corona, CA" on the headstocks) replaced the Fender "American Standard" Series (which had "Made in U.S.A." on the headstocks). Looks like Fender (the corporation) has finally applied that thinking to the Jackson brand.

I am vague on the details but it has to do with the percentage of the product (the guitar) actually made in the United States. With so many components imported from other countries, even though the guitars are assembled in the United States, Fender could not legally put "Made in U.S.A." on the headstocks, and resorted to putting "Corona, CA" instead. It could very well be the same with Jackson.

Last edited by Number Of The Priest; 09-05-2022, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Because no one is going to confuse SL-3 with an SL-3 or an SL-3

Comment

Kinda like these FSR Charvels:
                        https://reverb.com/item/60170231-cha...atte-army-drab

Fender special run Charvel that is made in mexico with price of 1,5K. I want some of what they are smoking.

I feel like Jackson charvel are pretty soon going to be just pointier Fenders

Comment

Originally posted by pianoguyy View Post
                          Because no one is going to confuse SL-3 with an SL-3 or an SL-3
                          True they're are three SL-3's the first was made in Japan then the SL-3 pro is indo and now a SL-3 USA, Oh American series lol. Might even be a SL-3 x something" The MG's seem better to me , they even come with a case, I saw one for 1500.

Added= Concept series for under 1500

With a Floyd Rose Original bridge and case

https://reverb.com/item/42747604-jac...ny-gloss-black

These were up in the 2 grand range when they first came out, like 27-8 00
                          Last edited by john.w.lawson; 09-06-2022, 07:54 AM.
                          I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Originally posted by ed View Post
                            Maybe they are not made in USA. You would get better specs from the MJ series or the concept series for a lot cheaper. These dont make any sense.

Or maybe they are made in wherever and assembled in USA. Who knows

Like the old Kramer American series. I think you're right! Those inlays ugh.

Comment

Just doesn't wow me and the bare 'Jackson' on the headstock looks so empty...
                              Database (WIP) https://mechas64castles.net/CharvelJackson.html
                              My collection also there!

Comment

Working...
                              X