Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#2 Stamped in the 24th fret of a PS4 MIK - what does it mean? (Please see photos)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #2 Stamped in the 24th fret of a PS4 MIK - what does it mean? (Please see photos)

I got this axe today from a local ad - guy thinning his collection - I know it's a PS4 MIK - the only thing odd is that it has a #2 stamped in the 24th fret - which is usually for USA Serials so this is really puzzling me. Anyone knows what it is? factory second? Prototype? Sample?

Here is a link for the photos: https://home.mycloud.com/action/shar...1-5d106a3c15ce

nothing

Comment

Could be a factory second, possibly a slight blemish, or maybe it was in a warehouse that flooded or was on fire and got salvaged.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
        Could be a factory second, possibly a slight blemish, or maybe it was in a warehouse that flooded or was on fire and got salvaged.
        Right
        I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Thank you Toe Jam and J Lawson - i did find a blemish on the paint finish on the body - just above the tone knob. I appreciate your input - got it cheap and everything is great on the guitar.

Comment

Originally posted by Atum View Post
            Thank you Toe Jam and J Lawson - i did find a blemish on the paint finish on the body - just above the tone knob. I appreciate your input - got it cheap and everything is great on the guitar.
            Awesome! Enjoy playing it.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post

Awesome! Enjoy playing it.
              Fuck TJ
              I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Working...
              X