Custom Shop Generator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Shop Generator

If I subscribe to Platinum, is there a bass model option yet?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
    What do you mean? On here or the Jackson site? I'll help you out if I can!
    I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
      There hasn't been a guitar generator on here in a long time.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Shit.
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I used to use them few years back. It runs on some kind of a media player, or on a web browser. But they do not work anymore because the program standard is very outdated. As long as it does not violate any rules here on JCF, I could probably send it to you so that you can check it out.

Comment

I think it ran on Macromedia Flash, if I am not mistaken.

Good memories and many hours spent creating custom guitar designs using the JCF generator and the KISEKAE generator (which still survives: http://tctwp.com/kisekae/?fbclid=IwA...HlMDfflbwlyPFM)

I had saved all my creations on my Photobucket account, but can no longer access my account because I refuse to pay for an account upgrade. What a shame.

Comment

Working...
            X