• Jackson Jk20/Jr20 specs

Does anyone know about these? Or have the catalog from musicians friend

Originally posted by tylorc28 View Post
    Does anyone know about these?
    We know a lot.

Comment

Cool can you help me lol

Comment

They were turn of the century Guitar Center models made in India. Originally sold for some obscene cheap price like $299 or some shit.

k=kelly
        r= rhoads

Comment

Originally posted by pianoguyy View Post
          They were turn of the century Guitar Center models made in India. Originally sold for some obscene cheap price like $299 or some shit.

k=kelly
          r= rhoads
          Do you know what wood the body is made of?

Comment

What was the point of posting this same non-sense in the other thread.
            It was a Friday night. Did you expect to find a bunch of musicians hanging out on the internet stroking their fret over pictures of dime store guitars.

As to your question - it could be basswood. I say 'could be' because, depending on who you ask, these weren't even made by Jackson, they were made by a company that was making knock offs, and Jackson/MFGC bought a bunch to sell as an 'exclusive.

Comment

What was the point of posting this same non-sense in the other thread.
              It was a Friday night. Did you expect to find a bunch of musicians hanging out on the internet stroking their fret over pictures of dime store guitars.

As to your question - it could be basswood. I say 'could be' because, depending on who you ask, these weren't even made by Jackson, they were made by a company that was making knock offs, and Jackson/MFGC bought a bunch to sell as an 'exclusive.
              Lol you wouldnt say that to me in person i bet

Comment

You're probably right. I certainly wouldn't have been so nice.

Comment

Really it's no wonder people don't come here and stay and become active anymore! They say if you have nothing good to say about someone, don't say anything at all. Here's what I have to say about you.............
                  I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Me neither. Internet tough guy. Ill jerk off to guitars as i please. Much better looking than your wife i bet

Comment

I saw your other thread on TGP. Sorry for the lack of information. That sort of things irks me as well, which is why I try to collect as much as I can on my database. The truth is we might not have concrete specs on stuff like this, due to the thing pianoguy mentioned. Jackson specs in general are fluid, how much more so something very obscure and low end like this? But I do think the basswood is a good guess. I was also thinking alder was used on Indian stuff(??). Probably not poplar, that was older 90s Jacksons.
                      Database (WIP) https://mechas64castles.net/CharvelJackson.html
                      My collection also there!

Comment

if you really want to know what kind of wood it is, take the neck off and look at the bare wood in the neck pocket.

Comment

Originally posted by Mechayoshi View Post
                          I saw your other thread on TGP. Sorry for the lack of information. That sort of things irks me as well, which is why I try to collect as much as I can on my database. The truth is we might not have concrete specs on stuff like this, due to the thing pianoguy mentioned. Jackson specs in general are fluid, how much more so something very obscure and low end like this? But I do think the basswood is a good guess. I was also thinking alder was used on Indian stuff(??). Probably not poplar, that was older 90s Jacksons.
                          Im also trying to help you add to your database. Thanks for your help

Comment

Working...
                          X