No announcement yet.

Why can't I change my profile picture?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can't I change my profile picture?

Why can't I change my profile picture? I can't click the image.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Forget it - sorted.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
      Why can't I change my profile picture? I can't click the image.
      Does yours not say edit avatar? That's what you press. Was a minute late but I'll leave this up incase someone else can't figure it out.
      Last edited by john.w.lawson; 08-16-2021, 07:54 AM.
      I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

White text on a yellow block doesn't make it immediately obvious, so I couldn't read it. Its right next to the avatar.
        Last edited by wilkinsi; 08-24-2021, 10:28 AM.
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
          White text on a yellow block doesn't make it immediately obvious, so I couldn't read it. Its right next to the avatar.
          Very bottom left corner of forum, click on the drop-down menu and select JCF Classic and that'll give you the black background again with white writing.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post

Very bottom left corner of forum, click on the drop-down menu and select JCF Classic and that'll give you the black background again with white writing.
            Already set to classic
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Working...
            X