Info please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info please!

I know this has been a topic before quite a few years ago, however, this one has been on my radar for years. It looks like a black Jackson USA custom shop Star body with a orange/yellow offset spider web graphic, 22 fret neck with dot inlays. I either want to buy this guitar, or build one with this exact graphic. For some reason, it speaks to me. Any information about it would be helpful. I understand it’s owned by a guy named Jamie in Sweden that ran a website dedicated to Chris Holmes from the band WASP? Could be wrong, but I have never seen a Jackson guitar with this graphic or build until this one. It has to be one of a kind. If you have any information on it. Please share. Thanks again! I attempted to upload a photo but I don’t think the forum is letting it be seen.

I HAVE TO HAVE THIS! Lol

pictures help

Comment

Pictures please!

Comment

If you haven't already, you need to post your pics on a site like imgur and then copy a link here.
        96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210502_131759_HDR (2).jpg
Views:	323
Size:	65.6 KB
ID:	2544086 Click image for larger version

Name:	20210502_131759_HDR (2).jpg
Views:	216
Size:	65.6 KB
ID:	2544087

is this it?
          I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

I think I know exactly what you are talking about. It is this one isn't it? In this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLU-njmgmIk
            This dude was a webmaster of jacksonguitarpalance.com which is now gone, since everyone moved to social media platform. He made a Jackson guitar group on facebook. I am not in that group, so I am not sure which. You should find that out. Anyways, as far as I know this dude is Finnish, and probably all of his gears are with him...

Comment

Originally posted by Cmagdich View Post
              I understand it’s owned by a guy named Jamie in Sweden that ran a website dedicated to Chris Holmes from the band WASP?
              His name is Jani Ylikangas from Finland. You can find him on Facebook.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

And just like that, hes gone...

Comment

Working...
                X