• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quiet?

hey gang,

is this forum generally quiet?

Yeah, but excitement is overrated.
    96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Most forums are quiet since they are text based.

Comment

i typically have the mute button on, so I wouldn't know

Comment

what, you guys don't hear that screaming?

Comment

Originally posted by Megametal7 View Post
            hey gang,

is this forum generally quiet?
            can you here me now?
            I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

F*ck Facebook. It has killed the internet.
              The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctuary View Post
                F*ck Facebook. It has killed the internet.
                It's ruined a shitload of relationships, too.
                Family fights, friends unfriended, divorces, cheating....

I sounded like a great idea in the beginning.

On a happier note: You guys have a more clever sense of humour than I. lol

96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudlark View Post

It's ruined a shitload of relationships, too.
                  Family fights, friends unfriended, divorces, cheating....

I sounded like a great idea in the beginning.

On a happier note: You guys have a more clever sense of humour than I. lol

but on a positive note -
                  Anyone who publicly states that they think I need taxed at 70% doesn't get invited to my parties - let the government feed them on my 70%. They aren't getting anything of the remaining 30%.

Comment

Facebook has gotten people fired too.
                    I'm a teacher and in one of my college classes we were shown FB postings that got other teachers fired. Partying, drinking, political stuff. One gal even got fired for pics of her honeymoon cruise.

We were told to be careful what you post on FB. I do not have a FB so I was safe. Then we were told if you DON'T have a FB, you may be suspicious.. like you're hiding something. WTF?!? I also don't have a cell phone. I guess that makes me a really bad guy

Comment

Originally posted by catzodellamarina View Post
                      Facebook has gotten people fired too.
                      I'm a teacher and in one of my college classes we were shown FB postings that got other teachers fired. Partying, drinking, political stuff. One gal even got fired for pics of her honeymoon cruise.

We were told to be careful what you post on FB. I do not have a FB so I was safe. Then we were told if you DON'T have a FB, you may be suspicious.. like you're hiding something. WTF?!? I also don't have a cell phone. I guess that makes me a really bad guy
                      Well, you woulda thunk people of higher educations would know better than to post personal, stupid stuff on the internet.
                      I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Originally posted by john.w.lawson View Post

Well, you woulda thunk people of higher educations would know better than to post personal, stupid stuff on the internet.
                        Higher education does not mean they are any smarter! They just went to school longer.

Comment

Originally posted by paranoid View Post

Higher education does not mean they are any smarter! They just went to school longer.
                          Obviously

Comment

hey, here you are all, hi 5 great success.

talking about FB, now I use it for the marketplace, other than that it has no use for me. got bored looking at other peoples weekly diners and ''perfect life''

Comment

Originally posted by Megametal7 View Post
                              hey, here you are all, hi 5 great success.

talking about FB, now I use it for the marketplace, other than that it has no use for me. got bored looking at other peoples weekly diners and ''perfect life''
                              Word! Yeah, i don't use it at all but I posted and tagged a married chic that sent me nudes after I told her to stop. that I wasn't interested in anyone thats married. So, they banned me. I'm like wtf look in my messages, well not "all of them" but from her!

Comment

Working...
                              X