Solid Colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solid Colors

If you were to order a new guitar in a solid color but you could not get red black or white what color would it be?

Purple

Comment

It is going to vary based on what the guitar is and what is its intended usage. You don't get Hot Pink on a War Beast for a country stage. Glitter, glitter is a solid color. So is chrome.
      But, outside of that, it would probably be blue. I don't know why, but blue tends to be a readily available go-to color.

They look pretty in pictures. But at one point in time I looked around and was surrounded by blue guitars. I don't even like blue. So I went on a "sell all the blue" guitars rampage. I listed them in stages, but had over a dozen blue guitars for sale at the same time on craigslist.

Comment

Grafitti Yellow or Platinum Pink. Already have the Platinum Pink. Grafitti Yellow is currently being built at the JCS.

Comment

Any color or Jackson colors? I have several, Metallic blue and/or Candy blue/ metallic purple/ black forest are my favorite stock non graphic finishes.
          Database (WIP) https://mechas64castles.net/CharvelJackson.html
          My collection also there!

Comment

are metallics and pearls "solid?"

Comment

Thanks for the input. I’m possibly working I’m starting my own guitar company but I find that the typical colors you can find every day are boring. I wanted to do something unique. I should have more details soon.

Comment

What I meant by solid colors was that I’m not doing any kind of crackle designs or anything like that at this point. In the future definitely.

Comment

Okay so I settled (reluctantly) on metallic green (think Brian Setzer ish hot rod green) and a chameleon color that is purple and changes depending on the light. More updates to come.

Comment

Wood.
                    The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

I admittedly (don't shoot me) am not a big fan of solid wood grain guitars. Just not my thing. I don't mind a maple headstock though but mostly because sometimes painting them is not cost prohibitive.

Comment

I had a pegan gold charvel pro mod and that was one of the coolest colors I've seen on a guitar

Comment

I like Porsche colors- Acid Green, Aqua Blue, Speed Yellow, etc. My D'Avanzo superstrat is painted Porsche Miami Blue.

Comment

These are all excellent choices. Metallics and pearls are technically solid colors to me. I’ll post edited samples of the colors I’ve chosen so far so that I don’t give anything away. It’ll be about an hour.

Comment

Haven’t posted anything yet. Life seems to get in the way. I’ll edit some photos and get them posted in the next day or so.

Comment

Working...
                              X