Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ckson Elliot Easton model??

Hi guys,
    The search didn't get me much joy, so I'd like to ask if someone had heard of a Jackson Elliot Easton model?
    A fellow is offering me something he calls an Elliot Easton model. It looks like a Charvel Spectrum, but has a non reversed headstock with a Jackson logo and a neckthrough construction.
    Thanks

is it an sl4x?

https://www.google.com/search?q=jack...bih=1084&dpr=2

doesn't have any elliot easton endorsement but I think the association might come from the fact that easton played a similar looking kramer, which was in turn based off a soloist that jeff beck played.

Last edited by metalhobo; 01-17-2021, 06:20 PM.

Comment

I was talking to the owner of a store about a custom guitar. He showed me one he ordered and said "I was going to order a run of these to sell in the store. I was going to call it the Greg Platzer Model. But I got to thinking - who the hell is Greg Platzer. So I didn't bother."

Comment

Originally posted by pianoguyy View Post
        I was talking to the owner of a store about a custom guitar. He showed me one he ordered and said "I was going to order a run of these to sell in the store. I was going to call it the Greg Platzer Model. But I got to thinking - who the hell is Greg Platzer. So I didn't bother."
        Greg owns BCR Music and Sound in Pennsylvania.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

yes, he does.
          But that is the point he was making - would you buy the Schecter Greg Platzer Model. Do you think it would be a "highly sought" model.

and the point I was making - would a run of 10 guitars (named by the guy ordering them, in this case Elliot Eastman) be anything to lose our shit over.
          It certainly wouldn't be posted in a catalog. And most of us will never come across one, even with google.

Comment

Originally posted by pianoguyy View Post

yes, he does.
            But that is the point he was making - would you buy the Schecter Greg Platzer Model. Do you think it would be a "highly sought" model.

and the point I was making - would a run of 10 guitars (named by the guy ordering them, in this case Elliot Eastman) be anything to lose our shit over.
            It certainly wouldn't be posted in a catalog. And most of us will never come across one, even with google.
            What does any of this have to do with what the OP is asking? And who is losing their shit? Were posts deleted because this seems out of place based on what the OP is asking help on. Sorry both your posts on this thread seem random and unhelpful.

Warhead As Metalhobo mentioned, it's probably an SL4x, without a photo though it's kind of hard to be sure. I have one in Orange. it's not a bad guitar at all. Do you know what color the one in the shop was? Hopefully he wasn't asking too much for it, I got my for $350 which was probably too much but still a nice guitar.

This is likely the guitar the guy was thinking of:

https://images.fineartamerica.com/im...ert-photos.jpg

I can't find any better images than that.

And here's the Jackson page for the current version of the SL4X

https://www.jacksonguitars.com/gear/...-dx/2919904557
            In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Guys, thanks so much for the input. In the end, it really did turn out it was an SL4x in question.
              What a dissapointment heh. I got too high in hope of finding some kind of a unique Jackson, but not this time.

Comment

Working...
              X