Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jackson Charvel Owners Collaboration Jam 01 - This is going to rock!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Charvel Owners Collaboration Jam 01 - This is going to rock!

Hello everyone! I wasn't really sure where to post this, so I chose the General Jackson/Charvel Talk subforum.
    This is part 1 of my Jackson / Charvel guitar owners amateur collaboration jam! It's just for fun and for the love of music!
    Thanks to everyone who partecipated, you guys rock! If anybody wants to join upcoming jams, just send me a message! No competitions, no contests, no deadlines!
    https://youtu.be/sVlXr1XIjNE

00:38 1) Alexis Alvarenga - USA
    Model 1 (modded with Kahler Killer tremolo)
    @Alexshredz_
    01:30 2) Yakov Filin - Russia
    JS32 Warrior WR
    @shred_till_you_die
    02:20 3) Greilich Fuchtel - Germany
    KE3 EDS
    @greilich_fuchtel
    03:12 4) Corey Allgood - USA
    JS32 Rhoads
    @coreyallgood
    04:03 5) Piotr Boruta - Poland
    WRMG
    @piotrson
    04:56 6) Sergio Tellis - Greece
    Limited Edition Super Stock DK24
    @sergio_tellis
    05:46 7) Jose Augusto Velez - Honduras
    DK2 EDS
    @velez_87_
    06:36 8) Jesús Paulo Martínez - México
    JS32 Warrior 2010
    07:29 9) Jack S. Shadows - Canada
    JS22-7 DKA HT
    @jshadows66
    08:19 10) Alessandro Arzilli - San Marino
    DK2 Hot Rod Flames
    @alessandroarzilli84

I really enjoyed that. 6 and 7 were my favorites but they were all well done and way better than anything I could pull off.

Comment

That was pretty awesome!!

Comment

there are times I wished I took selfies

Comment

Yes!! Great job everyone!

Hopefully I am not mistaken but is this the first video you posted with your new DK2 Hot Rod Flames? Glad you got that guitar!

Comment

Thank you, it's always fun and fascinating to make these jams, collaborating worldwide with other people of different cultures and ages, united by the passion for music and, in this case, Jackson Charvel guitars!
            Actually, I'm finishing to edit part number 2, since I wasn't expecting so many people joining from all over the world. And the great news is that, even though I've split it into two parts, it's going to happen part 3 as well, lol, I'm so happy with this!
            So if anybody want to join, just send me a message, I'll take care of the editing and give everyone who partecipated a clean version to edit/share/do it what you want with it.
            And yes, it was the first time I ever recorded anything with my "new" DK2 HRF, I have to say it's a very comfortable guitar! I think I might have swapped wrongly one of the bridge saddles when cleaning it....I might re-set it all

Comment

Working...
            X