Too Cool Not To Share

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too Cool Not To Share

Finally got around to digging out some of my guitars that haven't seen the light of day in forever. Here is a pretty cool one. San Dimas of course. It is a 2014 in Sunset Orange Flake. This guitar is made in Mexico but the quality is amazing. The pictures really do not do it justice. It is so sparkly and bright in person. I may consider selling this one but it would have to be the right offer. I would love a nice model 6 to add to my collection :-). The body on this is amazing and even after all these years still in mint condition. Anyhow I am glad I could share this with you guys! Oh yeah, and that is Nina one of my favorite synthwave artists. I can't get enough of the music!

Last edited by katorocks; 09-25-2020, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Comment

Very very nice! One of my favorite finishes they've done and I'm not even a big fan of orange.

Comment

Such a sick finish! And that Nina album is amazing. I listened the hell out of the title track this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Razor View Post
            Very very nice! One of my favorite finishes they've done and I'm not even a big fan of orange.
            I am not a fan of orange either but this won me over! It sounds great too!

Comment

Originally posted by Skullkrusher View Post
              Such a sick finish! And that Nina album is amazing. I listened the hell out of the title track this summer.
              Nina is amazing! I have also been listening to The Midnight, Robert Parker, Tesla Boy, and Northern Lights too. The guitar could use some fresh strings but they aren't too old. I have a thread where I showed off a guitar I am building but I am finally almost done with it. Hope this coming week to get it back.

Comment

That might be the first Mexican San Dimas I've seen that doesn't have a recessed Floyd.

Another synthwave fan here. Traditionally I started with FM-84 and The Midnight. I'm always seeking more uplifting nostalgic material in a similar vein that evokes a similar feeling (sunsets, summer love, beaches, and good times). Lately, Wolfclub has my attention, although I wish they would flesh out their songs, instead of having song structures of verse-chorus-verse-chorus because they feel very unfinished and short! Where's the bridge/solo and third/end chorus?

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post
                  That might be the first Mexican San Dimas I've seen that doesn't have a recessed Floyd.

Another synthwave fan here. Traditionally I started with FM-84 and The Midnight. I'm always seeking more uplifting nostalgic material in a similar vein that evokes a similar feeling (sunsets, summer love, beaches, and good times). Lately, Wolfclub has my attention, although I wish they would flesh out their songs, instead of having song structures of verse-chorus-verse-chorus because they feel very unfinished and short! Where's the bridge/solo and third/end chorus?
                  Try Miami Nights1984, Timecop1983, Sunglasses Kid, Electric Youth, Paradise Walk, At 1980, SelloRekT, Sebastian Gampl, and September 87. Some good stuff in there. I am not much into dark synth.. I am curious who wrote some of the synth work in American Anthem the movie.

Comment

That finish is incredible. The black/cream pickups are perfect with it.

Comment

I like sparkle finishes. That one looks very nice! One of these days I’ll get myself a silver sparkle finish guitar of some kind.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

Sadly I have had a few health setbacks and am forced to sell some stuff. I may have to sell this one too :-(

Comment

Sorry to hear this!

Prayer Said and Good Vibes sent!

Comment

Thank you so much. My spine is getting worse and on top of that I have two viral infections and covid. I am doing my best!

Comment

Working...
                            X