Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson JS35 Rhoads manufacturing dates

Hey!

About 1,5 years ago I bought a JS35 Red Rhoads (because I didn't want to bring my treasured MIJ RR24 to the college dorm) and the guy who sold me said that it's been crafted in 2011 however it seems there are 2 types of JS35 and mine has dot inlays on the neck and the jack output is on the shorter wing (which I really dislike btw) while the other, more modern ones has shark-fin inlays and the output is on the longer wing. I think this version was manufactured from 2011. Also the serial on mine is 04031230, while the modern versions on the internet said NHJ + numbers.

Is my assumption correct that there were actually 2 batch of this model and maybe my guitar is actually from 2004? (The seller was clearly a rookie in electric guitars and he told me that the previous owner thinks it's from 2011.)

Thanks in advance!

The serial is 2004 India. The NHJxxxxxx Indian serials came in the later 2000s.
    Off the top of my head it sounds like you have a JS30RR.
    96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Thank you for the answer. I don't think it's a JS30RR because mine has FR and afaik those don't have floating bridge.

Anyway here's a picture of it:

Comment

Can't see the pic.
        Aside from an RX10, not RX10D, and the JS30RR the options are getting low.
        Try using imgur.
        https://imgur.com/upload
        96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

This thread should help.
          I was beginning to think the neck and serial weren't original, but...looks like a European market model.

https://www.jcfonline.com/forum/equi...e-js-35-series

Comment

Working...
          X