X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• metalhobo
    replied
    Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post
    It was a lot of work to comb through North American listings to find well-priced gems, but I admit I enjoyed it.

Someone advised me, suspecting that undeserving people were buying the deals I found/shared, and then reselling them. I saw proof of it happening once or twice, and that was enough for me to stop.
    ah, that sucks. maybe we need to lock down that subforum to members only, lol

Leave a comment:

• Number Of The Priest
    replied
    It was a lot of work to comb through North American listings to find well-priced gems, but I admit I enjoyed it.

Someone advised me, suspecting that undeserving people were buying the deals I found/shared, and then reselling them. I saw proof of it happening once or twice, and that was enough for me to stop.

Leave a comment:

• metalhobo
    replied
    mr. priest used to be in the habit of posting local deals he found in the "e-fraid of ebay" forum here. not sure why he stopped.

there are a few sites you can use to trawl a bunch of local craigslist sites at once, but I forget their names.

Leave a comment:

• pianoguyy
    replied
    Considering how rare Jackson guitars are (example - less than 2000 Rhoads were made in San Dimas), there aren't enough of them in existence to make anywhere the 'go to' place for 2nd hand shopping.

You literally have to look at everywhere.
    And a place like Craigslist - if you are in some location with 100 musical instruments for sale, you can forget about finding a Jackson.

Leave a comment:

• Crumbling
    replied
    Mostly classified listings like Craigslist and Facebook, though deals do pop up sometimes on Reverb and eBay. Pawnshop if you're dedicated.

Leave a comment:

• JJ119
    started a topic Where To Look For Good Used Jackson?

Where To Look For Good Used Jackson?

Where are good reputable places to shop for
    good used Jacksons?
    I am always getting Reverb, Guitar Centr, and Sweet Water coming up.in my Search.
    I can not remember some of the places some of you have mentioned in other discussions.

Thank You For Your Guidance And Patience!!

Sorry if this is in the wrong area.
Working...
X