Custom Order for a 3-tite Soloist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Order for a 3-tite Soloist

Hi guys. I'm looking for placing a custom order for three-single-coil Soloist with dot inlay, which will look like a sporty strat (Something like the picture but I want Floyd Rose instead of Khaler ). I also know that for a Jackson Custom Shop order sometimes the dealer could be important to get some hidden details. Is there a recommendation of dealers who can possibly fulfill this request?

Thx!!

Last edited by NMG1217; 07-09-2020, 05:31 PM.

last I heard, requesting a Kahler pushed things into Masterbuilt... and J/C is not accepting Masterbuilt orders from the general public at this time. or did I misread your post? do you want the Kahler or something else?

Comment

Originally posted by metalhobo View Post
      last I heard, requesting a Kahler pushed things into Masterbuilt... and J/C is not accepting Masterbuilt orders from the general public at this time. or did I misread your post? do you want the Kahler or something else?
      Sorry for misleading. I want OFR instead of Kahler.

Comment

If you do not have a Jackson dealer in your area,
        maybe contact a couple of the ones listed in the Jackson website.

Personally, if I did not have a Jackson Dealer in my area, I would contact
        Matt's Music
        that advertises in the JCF Header, and is a sponsor of JCF.

Comment

The only spec there that might cause it to be rejected is the 3 singles - all the rest can be done under custom select. So if you find the right dealer who'll go to bat for you, i suspect they'll do it. But they're quoting 15 month delivery times right now..
          Popular is not the same as good
          Rare is not the same as valuable
          Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Originally posted by JJ119 View Post
            If you do not have a Jackson dealer in your area,
            maybe contact a couple of the ones listed in the Jackson website.

Personally, if I did not have a Jackson Dealer in my area, I would contact
            Matt's Music
            that advertises in the JCF Header, and is a sponsor of JCF.
            Thank you so much! I’ve already contacted them. Hope I could hear some good news next week.

Comment

Originally posted by neilli View Post
              The only spec there that might cause it to be rejected is the 3 singles - all the rest can be done under custom select. So if you find the right dealer who'll go to bat for you, i suspect they'll do it. But they're quoting 15 month delivery times right now..
              Is there any reason for them not doing the three-single configuration? I’ve seen several 3 tite soloist released from Custom Shop before so they should have the record of the specs.

Comment

please keep us updated with what matt's music says! I've been curious about what's going on during the pandemic.

Comment

Originally posted by metalhobo View Post
                  please keep us updated with what matt's music says! I've been curious about what's going on during the pandemic.
                  Just heard back from Matt’s music today. I guess production is gradually coming back but just a little bit slower than usual.

Comment

They post it. I think this is not such a problem now. Although it depends on the region.

Comment

Working...
                    X