Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starting on a web project. It's ain't exactly a database yet, but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CaptNasty

That is a Great Offer!

Comment

What I got so far
      https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

To do this I of course had to brush threw the Soloist section again and WOW! Why did no one bring out how sloppy it was? Granted that's the first model I tried to document so I wasn't sure what format I was going with at the time. I'll be both adding to the spreadsheet and cleaning up the main database as well over the next few days. Some things are tricky to figure out, like the exact years of models.

Please let me know what extra sections I should add to the spread sheet. One issue so far is that I"m not sure how I'm gonna list finishes without it being way too much to list. Also let me know if it allows you to add comments and stuff, I'd love that. Thanks so much for the support!
      Current gear: Jackson Concert Ex, Charvel Fusion Custom

Comment

I've added some of the newer guitars Jackson added to the website, including the special wildcard soloists. I presume they aren't USA made but why does Jackson have to hide the country of origin so much? Annoying.

Also yes, I got a bit lazy with the spreadsheet idea. I was distracted by person life stuff including needing to put together a new guitar rig after my old amp went out. That's another story for another day. Anyway, stay tuned for more!
        Current gear: Jackson Concert Ex, Charvel Fusion Custom

Comment

Working...
        X