Ngd score!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ngd score!!!

Just picked all these up today on a pretty sweet deal... really nice seller.

Jackson Dinky RVS

Jackson JDR-94 Concept

Check it out
    Let me know what you think...

I think the crackle Charvette is Korea and the other one is Japan?

Last edited by Nimitz; 03-04-2020, 11:03 PM.
    sigpic
    Action Jackson

Very cool! I especially love that stripped and oiled Dinky Reverse.

BTW, did you make an offer to that guy on Reverb for my old Dinky HX?
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
      Very cool! I especially love that stripped and oiled Dinky Reverse.

BTW, did you make an offer to that guy on Reverb for my old Dinky HX?
      The RVS is for sure the winner... It's got crazy low fast action and sounds great... the pointy is chipped but no big deal.

Chickened out on the HX... it's no longer listed... but I got all 4 of these for the same price he was asking for the HX

sigpic
      Action Jackson

Comment

That's a nice bundle! How much did you pay for everything? The price of this sold Dinky HX on Reverb? https://reverb.com/item/14167703-jac...show_sold=true

On the Dinky RVS, what does that mini switch do? Split the coils?

Comment

Very cool. Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Nimitz View Post

The RVS is for sure the winner... It's got crazy low fast action and sounds great... the pointy is chipped but no big deal.

Chickened out on the HX... it's no longer listed... but I got all 4 of these for the same price he was asking for the HX
            Cool. I sent the guy a message and he was thankful I let him know exactly what it was. He bought it from the guy I sold it to on Reverb a couple years ago, says he may just put the Hetfield EMG set in if he can't sell it.

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post
              The price of this sold Dinky HX on Reverb? https://reverb.com/item/14167703-jac...show_sold=true
              No, this one that I used to own. https://reverb.com/item/32106060-jac...type-with-case
              I had it on Reverb for awhile and it sold back in December of 2017. Here's my original listing. https://reverb.com/item/2756555-jack...-hx-1994-black

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post

On the Dinky RVS, what does that mini switch do? Split the coils?
                Pretty good bundle... the Crackle is FUBAR so a perfect base to practice tech stuff on... Bridge is trashed and frets are horribly worn... tuning peg repair job on the 6th...

There's no switch on the RVS it's just a plugged hole.
                sigpic
                Action Jackson

Comment

Ah yes, now that I zoom in to your Dinky RVS photo, I do see it's a plug, not a mini switch. Thanks! Was there perhaps a mini switch installed there before and the hole is now plugged up?

This photo brings back lots of memories! Toejam School of Photography! 😀

Comment

LOL Where the sticker is actually red but I magially made it look white.

Comment

Look at this mess in the RVS... barf... Why can't everything be quick connect? The pups sound.... uh... Not Full?

Here's pics of the Crackle taken apart... Do you guys think it's a Korean model? It's got a JT-6... Weird?

it says.... Made in Taiwan

sigpic
                      Action Jackson

Comment

Those Charvettes, BTW, I thought they were all Korean, but the closer spacing of the 12th fret dots are throwing me off. I'm pretty sure I remember them having wider spacing on those.

Comment

Those Charvettes, BTW, I thought they were all Korean, but the closer spacing of the 12th fret dots are throwing me off. I'm pretty sure I remember them having wider spacing on those.

sigpic
                          Action Jackson

Comment

Interesting. Does the other one have a similar plate?

Comment

Interesting. Does the other one have a similar plate?
                              Similar yes, but different.

sigpic
                              Action Jackson

Comment

Working...
                              X