Hipshot hardtail swap HT6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hipshot hardtail swap HT6

Jackson HT6. can i put a hipshot bridge, locking tuners and a new nut on my Juggernaut HT6?

Here is someone who had a Pro Series Juggernaut; he swapped the Jackson HT6 bridge with a Hipshot bridge. From the sale description and the photos, it can be inferred that there don't appear to be any additional modifications (holes drilled, etc.) required.

https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/jackson-pro-series-ht6-upgraded-hipshot-hardware.1846125/

Up for sale is a Misha Mansoor ProSeries Jackson signature model with USA hipshot hardware upgrades professionally installed. This guitar plays fantastically well. The guitar features luminlay side dots for ease of play live, the frets have been professionally cleaned to a high shine finish and the pickups currently installed or a Seymour Duncan Pegasus bridge and Sentient neck. All stock hardware including the original bridge, saddles and tuning machines will be included with the purchase. If interested, I can re-install the original stock pickups from Jackson for a slightly lower price. Please put in an offer the specification as to which pickups you'd like installed. The stock pickups will be sent with the purchase of the Pegasus/Sentient are purchased. I have also installed the American version knobs from hipshot as well. The guitar (aside from wood construction) is spec correct to the American custom shop option. Also note, the mark at the bottom right of the guitar is not a mark, but a feather that I forgot to wipe off before I took the picture. Stock set up price will be $600 + shipping & I'll cover PayPal. Sitting right around $725 with additional pickups.

Features:

-6-string electric guitar designed with djent pioneer Misha Mansoor of Periphery
    -Basswood body
    -25.5” scale length
    -Custom-voiced Jackson MM1 humbuckers
    -Master volume and tone controls, 5-way selector switch (Hipshot o-ring knobs)
    -Bolt-on, single-piece maple speed neck
    -Ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and 16" radius
    -Offset dot inlays
    -Luminlay side dots
    -Black hardware
    -Hipshot Hardtail
    -Hipshot Open Gear Locking Tuners
    -Jackson 3 x 3 AT-1 headstock
    -Convenient thumbwheel truss rod adjustment

Comment

Thanks alot. I'll check that out now. I just purchased a graphite nut for the juggernaut, from GC, but it's slightly smaller in width. Like, if I were to put it on, lining the string slots up perfectly, this new graphite nut would be slightly off center and I'm not doing that. Although, that should probably relieve some of my headaches with tuning stability.

Comment

Working...
      X