Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh no! Very sorry to learn of his passing. We used to say hi at NAMM each year we ran into each other and I bought from Matt's Music with my Rhoads Relic being the highlight. Always a very nice and helpful guy. I was hoping to run into him at NAMM again
    Rudy
    www.metalinc.net

Comment

Oh no! Very sorry to learn of his passing. We used to say hi at NAMM each year we ran into each other and I bought from Matt's Music with my Rhoads Relic being the highlight. Always a very nice and helpful guy. I was hoping to run into him at NAMM again
      Rudy
      www.metalinc.net

Comment

It's hard to believe. He was young too. I've also bought a few thing from his store down the years. Him and Jay were always good to me.
        My condolences to his family.

Comment

This is really sad news. Condolences to his family and friends.

Comment

Rip

Comment

Just happened on this, very sorry to hear. I grew up in Hingham down the street from where the shop is which is why I bought my KV2 from Matt many years ago. Great with the customer service and a great player too......bought one of the MOG CDs too along the way...RIP
              Jackson KV2
              Jackson KE1T
              Jackson KE1F
              Jackson SL1

Comment

Just found this out. So sad. Matt was a great guy. I too have purchased a few custom selects/USA's from him as well as got in on the sl2h custom white ghost flames (sold to Ron ) anyway im so sorry RIP Matt!

https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries...?pid=194911892

Comment

Originally posted by z1n View Post
                  Just found this out. So sad. Matt was a great guy. I too have purchased a few custom selects/USA's from him as well as got in on the sl2h custom white ghost flames (sold to Ron ) anyway im so sorry RIP Matt!

https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries...?pid=194911892
                  the guitar?
                  I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Matt was always good to me. I bought a few guitars from him over the years. He always seemed to have what I was looking for when nobody else did. Still think about him from time to time. RIP in Matt.
                    Remember, Wherever you go,.. there you are

Comment

Wow, this is genuinely distressing news. Matt did me real solid back in 03 when he sold me my KV-2 and KE-3, back when his site was OnlineStageGear. Dude was an all around class act, and he made this formerly-young shredder an incredibly happy kid...Thank you Matt, thank you for all that you did.

My deepest love, prayers, and condolences for his family and friends.

Comment

Originally posted by ASentientDKA8 View Post
                        Wow, this is genuinely distressing news. Matt did me real solid back in 03 when he sold me my KV-2 and KE-3, back when his site was OnlineStageGear. Dude was an all around class act, and he made this formerly-young shredder an incredibly happy kid...Thank you Matt, thank you for all that you did.

My deepest love, prayers, and condolences for his family and friends.
                        OnlineStageGear is not the same Matt as Matt's Music.
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Ugh. Been away a bit. Very sorry to see this stickied up top. Prince of a guy and back when I was here daily one of the major contributors to and supporters of the community. Terrible.

Comment

Working...
                          X