X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• music zoo used dk2s cobalt blue

It’s been on eBay for awhile.
    you guys know anything about it.
    im considering buying but it’s been on eBay for awhile.
    is it because the price may be abit high.
    anythingvyou know would be helpful and appreciated.
    if I get it it will be my first Jackson.

thanks
    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

If you're talking about this one: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Jackson-DK2...-/193002189854

Then yes, USD$859 is far too expensive.

It's one of the less commonly found DK2 variants. The normal DK2 was plentiful. Relatively speaking, the DK2S was not. To me, it was like an affordable PC1. (In my mind, the affordable PC1 was NOT the PC3 because no import PC models had sustainer systems, but the DK2S did.)

Personally I notice many of them in black and red. Fewer of them in blue / trans blue.

I would love one of these models, but not at that price.

If you really want it though, nothing is stopping you.

Comment

I personally feel the same.
      the price just seems to me too high.
      it is a sweet looking dinky, but not worth 850.

what do you think would be an acceptable price?

thanks

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Comment

Personally, a decent starting point price for bolt-neck Japanese Jacksons from this era (1995-2011) is USD$300. Adjust up or down based on condition and how much you want the guitar.

Comment

Thanks bub

Comment

I only say this because I really *REALLY* wanted a DK2S, $500 for me would be max and it would need to be in great shape. If I were absolutely desperate for a sustainer in a guitar and that was all that was available I might go $550. but yeah, that's the price of a really nice used Edwards right there so... nah too much
            In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Working...
            X