A "New Post" or "Recent Post" button?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A "New Post" or "Recent Post" button?

Is there a way to have the a new post button that shows all new post since your last visit?

Thanks.

That would be a nice feature.

Comment

The feature exists, but it's just a little more buried than before the recent forum upgrade.

Near the top of the forum, click the "Latest Activity" tab. Then, just below that, click the "Filter" drop-down menu. Under "New Topics", click "Off". This will display the new posts since your last visit.

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post
        The feature exists, but it's just a little more buried than before the recent forum upgrade.

Near the top of the forum, click the "Latest Activity" tab. Then, just below that, click the "Filter" drop-down menu. Under "New Topics", click "Off". This will display the new posts since your last visit.
        But it only shows the latest post of a topic, not all 12 posts that you missed.
        And if you are like me and check it without signing in.... not all of the topics show when not signed in.

Here's what I do...
        When I am signed in, the directories and topics are in bold if there are unread topics.
        Then, before I sign out, I use the 'mark as read' button. That way everything that is bold will be from after I sign out.
        *Since the latest forum remodel, I actually clear each "directory" individually.

Comment

Working...
        X