Looking for info on a Mid 90’s RR.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for info on a Mid 90’s RR.

Ok so when I was a kid in the mid 90’s (94-96 roughly) I came across a Rhoads that was yellow with orange sponge finish. I was given the choice between that and a YZ250. Being a kid I chose the YZ and regretted it later. I’ve never seen another and I can’t pull up any images of one. Anyone have any info on one of these?

So, was it an import? Used or new?
    Were you in North America?
    Sounds like a graphic from one of the Japanese market-only models from that era.

A simple 'Jackson' headstock logo?
    96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

I have a 1995 RR Ligtning Sky. The stock pickups are Bill Lawrence USA.

Don't know anything about a sponge orange finish on yellow. There was a "Coral Sea" finish that was sponge like, but it was blues, greens and purples.

Comment

I have a 1995 RR Lightning Sky. The stock pickups are Bill Lawrence USA.

Don't know anything about a sponge orange finish on yellow. There was a "Coral Sea" finish that was sponge like, but it was blues, greens and purples.

Comment

Ok this website is messed up. When I post, I get "invalid server response", but it looks like the posting worked, multiple times.

Comment

First thing I thought of was the Psyco finish on the Aldrich model from the '90s. Shown
            in post #22 here.
            https://www.jcfonline.com/forum/equi...oral-sea/page2
            96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Lost my email so couldn’t get back in til now. Sorry guys. It was definitely the psycho finish in yellow and orange on an RR!

Comment

Working...
              X