Pawn shop score!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jr_vw2 View Post
    And the search continues.......this is a bass case...dang it.
    Oh shit! I don't know whether to laugh or cry, especially after seeing that second photo with the case being too long for that neck. Can always detach the neck from the body, and slide the neck up to the end of the case, whenever you want to store that guitar in the case.

Christ. We had both gotten so excited about your purchase.

Still crossing my fingers for you though! You and I WILL have our matching cases!

Maybe offer it up in a trade, or flip it for a profit that you can use towards a guitar case?
    Last edited by Number Of The Priest; 01-30-2019, 10:30 PM.

Comment

That the style of case That came with my 89 spectrum.

the current sl4x case fits it perfectly.

Comment

LOL! I was looking at those first pictures thinking "Isn't that a bass case?" and so it turned out. Great score still! I have one just like that with missing hinge and beaten up looks. What you should do at this point is get a Model series bass.

Comment

Originally posted by Johannes View Post
          LOL! I was looking at those first pictures thinking "Isn't that a bass case?" and so it turned out. Great score still! I have one just like that with missing hinge and beaten up looks. What you should do at this point is get a Model series bass.
          Exactly my though. What's funny is I had been thinking about getting a bass. I had this case shipped to my work.....9n my way home from work I stopped at the local guitar center and wouldn't you know. There hangs a 1987 charvel model 1b bass. I didnt realize until i got home that i have a case to fit that. Lol. Might need to go back and pick it up now. Must be fate!!!

Comment

Most of you will be disappointed that it's not a guitar.
            We're now all in solidarity with your disappointment that it's not a GUITAR CASE either.

I wish I could find 3 more just like it.
            Now that we know it's a bass case, let's hope not. I feel like your luck is about to turn around. In 2019 you will hit a bonanza of guitar cases for super cheap, which will make up for this funny bass case situation.

I didnt realize until i got home that i have a case to fit that. Lol.
            I love doing this. I keep several empty cases waiting for the right guitars to come along and make themselves at home in them. You need that Model 1B bass, pronto!
            Last edited by Number Of The Priest; 01-31-2019, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Exactly my though. What's funny is I had been thinking about getting a bass. I had this case shipped to my work.....9n my way home from work I stopped at the local guitar center and wouldn't you know. There hangs a 1987 charvel model 1b bass. I didnt realize until i got home that i have a case to fit that. Lol. Might need to go back and pick it up now. Must be fate!!!
              Nice. The 1B is a solid bass
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
              X