Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by neilli View Post
    Wow, looks amazing man!
    Thanks, yeah I am really happy with it. Third Coast did an excellent job, and were fantastic throughout the process. They kept in touch and reached out to discuss everything. Absolute pros all the way.
    "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Nice! Glad you got it up and running.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Check this guy out.

https://www.facebook.com/zachary.dur...91989497849145

Comment

Crazy thing. I sent an email to the guy I got this from and he sent me back pictures of the luthier doing the repair. Apparently he has been following the luthier on his Facebook page and he’s been posting pics during the process. I am not on Facebook so had no idea. It’s pretty cool.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
          "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Comment

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Wow, that new headstock is SEAMLESS! Amazing work and great rescue.

Love your collection too! You own more KV1s in that one group photo than the total number of all Jackson guitars I've ever owned over my lifetime.

Comment

Working...
                X