Hello! (I'm new)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello! (I'm new)

Hi there! I hope this is the appropriate place for this, I didn't see anywhere that seemed more suitable.
    Google has led me to this forum countless times over the years and I've enjoyed reading the posts I've found.

A little bit about myself:
    I've been playing guitar since 2012 and have been a Jackson fan for most of that time. I own 20+ guitars and currently five of those are Jacksons. Here's a pic of the group.

Here's a short video of the Kelly Professional in action.

I also play in a band called Sardis. I would be very grateful to anyone who took the time to check us out. www.facebook.com/sardisband

I guess that's about all the relevant info so I will just say I look forward to taking part in conversation here!

Welcome... nice Swirls you got there!!! And the Solo of Lucretia... thumbs up!!! You even look like Mustaine a bit!!!
    What do you mean... no pointy headstock???

Stay fucking metal... for life!!! Alex
    __________________________________________________ _________________________________________
    Jackson USA KE2 - Shattered glass
    Kramer Stagemaster Deluxe
    Epiphone Matt Heafy Signature Les Paul
    Epiphone Les Paul Alpine White/black
    Epiphone Acoustic
    Engl Savage 120
    Boss GT-10

Comment

Thanks man! That swirl KE3 is pretty much my favorite guitar. It desperately needs new pickups though.
      Almost every time my band plays a show, someone (and usually more than one person) says I look like Dave. But hey, there are worse comparisons.

Comment

Welcome. A Kelly Stardard in the same color was also my first Jackson.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Nice! I love the neck on it. That one and the Charvette are nearly the same profile. My first Jackson was a sick DK2 with a flamed top in trans green burst. Like an idiot, I sold it for a a Gibson V that was mostly neglected due to its Kahler trem.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingSquirrel View Post
            Lucretia solo cover

Comment

Welcome! Nice group of Jacksons you have.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Nice collection you have going!

Comment

Thanks everyone! Glad to be here.

Comment

Working...
                  X