Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anybody have rob lane's old collection saved off somewhere?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody have rob lane's old collection saved off somewhere?

Anybody save the pages/pics of his collection off anywhere...I would like to see them again if possible. I wasn't into these guitars back in the day when I first saw his site.

Hoss - Where they ever handed down to you?

Re: anybody have rob lane\'s old collection saved off somewhere?

I have the pics and web pages of the Rhoads #3 he had.

Diego

Comment

www.jacksoncharvelworld.net

much of it is still there
      www.sandimascharvel.com

Comment

Yes, but I was specifically looking for the pages he had dedicated to his own collection, which are no longer there as far as I can tell. I thought it was a pretty extensive collection and he had it detailed pretty well on the site???

Comment

What are you looking for?? most of his are included. I do have the old site also.

http://www.jacksoncharvelworld.net

Comment

Do you mean most of them are already in the JCF and the CC galleries?

[ September 26, 2003, 08:57 AM: Message edited by: L ]

Comment

I mean most of Rob Lane's guitars are on my site, most of his guitars are there. I do have some others.. What are you looking for?

Comment

Dude I don't know....I thought that back in the day when you went to his site and it would play ratt or quiet riot in the background that there were a bunch of pages that had a ****load of his guitars on there...Not the Fab fakes...

Comment

You mean these?? I do not know all of the current owners and some have said not to place them online..

Jackson King V serial# RR0454 previously owned by Robbinson "KING" Crosby of RATT

Jackson Reverse head stock upside down inlay standard V. serial# J4650 previously owned by Robbinson "KING" Crosby of RATT

Jackson Reverse head stock upside down inlay Firebird. serial# J1045 previously owned by Robbinson "KING" Crosby of RATT 

Jackson USA MADE Firebird previously owned by Robbinson "KING"Crosby of RATT serial number J1860

Jackson custom shop neck thru Strat! German fighter plane WW2 graphic. Ebony 22 fret finger board with shark fin inlays. serial # J0068 previously owned by Amir Derakh of Rough Cutt / ORGY click the photo for details!

Jackson King V owned and played by Dave Mustaine of MEGADETH on the clash of the Titans tour

Jackson double neck soloist previously owned by Oz Fox of Stryper

Jackson King Kelly previously owned by Chris Hager of Rough Cutt

Jackson Custom Shop flying V serial # J0047 previously owned by Carlos Cavoso of Quiet Riot. This guitar is on the cover of Guitar Player Magazine Nov 1984 and was in several DiMarzio ads

Jackson Randy Rhoads V formerly owned by Geoff Thorpe of VICIOUS RUMORS. This guitar is pictured in several of the late 80's and early 90's catalogs and is in one of the Vicious Rumors videos

Randy Rhoads Dinky V previously owned by Dan Spitz of ANTHRAX solid flame maple body

Randy Rhoads Dinky V previously owned by Dan Spitz of ANTHRAX one piece solid quilt maple body

Jackson Strat previously owned by Amir Derakh of Rough Cutt

Jackson Strat previously owned by Jake E.Lee of OZZY OSBOURNE 

Jackson contoured arch top soloist this guitar has a beautiful hand carved flame maple top with matching flame maple head stock. one of a kind.

Jackson custom shop Kelly/Rhoads this is the first one that was made and is featured in the 2000 Jackson catalog!

This Amp is a hand wired prototype made by Jackson. 100 watts with EL34s and it was the only one ever made.There was a 50 watt version made at the same time. That I have just located. I bought the amp from Grover Jackson. The back of the head it is signed by Grover.

Jackson USA custom shop purple flame top standard V with matching head stock, upside down reverse logo, zig zag inlays, floyd...what can I say..... they did it again!

Jackson one of a kind Korina reverse head stock Warrior! Zig Zag Shred machine.....super light!

Jackson 10 string WARRIOR prototype with mirror zig zag inlays, mirror Logo, flame maple purple cap.

Jackson USA P-bass EMG's and it sounds like THUNDER!!!

Jackson custom shop Demon. Blue binding, logo and inlays. This guitar has a different cut than any of the previous Demons.

Karl Sandoval serial number 0007 is finally here the guitar is killer! This guitar was made identical to Randy's other than it is neck thru in construction. The guitar sounds incredible and plays awesome! Karl has only made seven Sandoval V's since the original. It took Karl a year to complete.

Jackson prototype 12 string Firebird, solid flame Korina! 

Jackson prototype double neck Warrior! this guitar weighs less than a soloist! solid hollowed out Korina! 

Jackson neck thru Explorer one of only a few ever made!

Charvel USA MADE Warren DiMartini cross swords graphic strat serial number #3512

Jackson star USA MADE, GERMAN winter camo graphic, recessed Floyd Rose, maple neck w/reverse ebony inlays, bullet holes drilled right through the body.

Jackson ULTRA RARE solid maple neck no scarf joint Randy Rhoads V, this guitar was made in the early 80's and never finished until 1999! floyd, duncans, Zebra finish. This guitar was a gift from Mike Shannon. 

Jackson custom shop Original style Kelly with the cuts. Reverse head stock reverse inlays 2 hum Floyd.

Jackson King V cracked mirror top. One of only 3 made. One for me and one for Dave Mustaine. Another Jackson collector recently relieved the third.

Jackson USA MADE Kelly with the cut outs,cracked mirror top, headstock and mirror inlays!

Jackson custom shop Korina explorer. The only one that has ever been made, String thru, 2 hum, dot inlays

Jackson Korina KV-2.This is the cleanest piece of Korina and the lightest V I have ever owned. Every piece of Korina used on this guitar was hand picked for clarity and its weight.

Grover Jackson gave me these hand wired Jackson pre-amp, distribution box, and filter. They are all prototypes.

[ September 26, 2003, 11:39 AM: Message edited by: Hossman ]

Comment

i had his blood drip, the oxblood firebird,
                    and a few other nice ones that i have to use my brain to remember. it will come to me in a few years, hold on.

tommy
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Hi L, I own the cross swords 3512 at the moment and used to own the rare tiger Rhoads that was made in the earily 80s and finished in the 90s. If I knew how to post the pic of it I would.

proaxe

Comment

yes hoss, cool, thank you.

Comment

What would the Red 100W Jackson Prototype Amplifier signed by Grover and Karl be worth?

Comment

I would love to have one of Robbin's old guitars, but that will never happen.

Comment

I think I have a pdf file that has a compilation of his collections. I don't remember how I got this pdf file, but I have it. It has lot of Drum City Guitar Land links, though. So, I am not really sure if this is Lane's list. If you let me know your email, I will send it to you,

Comment

Working...
                              X