Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is JCF on any of the smartphone forum apps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is JCF on any of the smartphone forum apps?

Just wondering. I added Forum Runner and didn't see it on the list.

Is it on Tapatalk?

Comment

I don't think so. Last time I checked at least

Comment

Anybody else got info?

Comment

I just hit it from my phone's browser. No problems.
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan View Post
            Is it on Tapatalk?
            Nope. They would need to install the plugin here. I wish they would. Tapatalk is awesome when it's actually supported by a board.
            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

The Duncan forum uses it. I don't like it because it tags every post with their spamtag. If they're paying the board for the advertising, that's fine, but if not, I see no reason to have it here when the Android browsers work just fine.
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                The Duncan forum uses it. I don't like it because it tags every post with their spamtag. If they're paying the board for the advertising, that's fine, but if not, I see no reason to have it here when the Android browsers work just fine.
                I'm used to seeing the tapatalk tag. That doesn't really bug me.

I hate going to forums on my phone, but on my tablets I don't have a problem...

Comment

I have a Kindle Fire and I couldn't find anything. I don't understand why but I can't type in the text box to reply, same issue with the Nook.

Comment

I get that once in a while on my phone, but it straightens up. Could be something in the mobile browser tripping over the script that loads the dealer banner ads, or just an overall issue with the mobile device being able to interpret the site's data.

Comment

I'd check with my Kindle Fire, but it's rooted with Jelly Bean so I can't test the Amazon browser. I just checked with my Galaxy Nexus (stock browser) and my Nexus 7 (chrome) and both of those browsers work fine... I didn't log in, but I did input text to the search box in both of them just fine. I don't really like Chrome on desktop, but I love it on my Nexus 7. I absolutely hate Firefox mobile.

BTW, if anyone is thinking about getting a Nexus 7... just get a used Kindle Fire off craigslist for $70 (that's what they're selling for over here) and root it, you really won't notice any difference. I just wish the Kindle had a hardware volume rocker. The difference between dual core and quad core are not noticeable with any app on the market currently...
                      Last edited by xenophobe; 07-19-2012, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X