Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One humbucker,V trem USA production model?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
    I think its just been proved that you can't move anything like that.
    :think:

What?

I just said I'd buy one! That's ONE!

Graphics would be fun. A different graphic every quarter. But, I'm sure most of them would be ugly.

What they SHOULD do, is "repackage" those Grover Jackson Legacy Charvels as a "Retro Pro Mod" for $1099 MAP and then, they would actually sell...

Comment

Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post

I just said I'd buy one! That's ONE!
      A guy just had a single hum floyded custom shop DCGL Redrum with a refinish that barely limped away from the classifieds for less than a used ProMod...
      -------------------------
      Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
        A guy just had a single hum floyded custom shop DCGL Redrum with a refinish that barely limped away from the classifieds for less than a used ProMod...

That's what I though you were talking about.

Clearly, the sale of one refinished single-hum Floyded Custom Shop guitar for $250 less than MAP on a Pro model does indicate imminent failure of my idea. It's a damned good thing I don't run Charvel, or we'd all be in trouble, because there would be no company left to build guitars we wouldn't buy because they only have one pickup or the wrong color of hardware!

Comment

But straight trem posts!

-------------------------
          Blank yo!

Comment

Fuckin' A, man. And perfect neck pockets, and smooth finishes. Heck, I'd probably throw away 90% of the stuff they ship now. Probably have to raise prices on the Pro Mods to around... $2000, just to make a profit. Clone Mike Shannon a couple of times...

And besides, your case is completely illogical, because that guitar DID NOT HAVE GOLD HARDWARE!

Comment

Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post
              I'd love it if they did some 1-hum FLOYDED Strat-heads. White with gold hardware, please.
              I'm with THIS suggestion even if the only make one for him and one for me.

But the CS in the classifieds had the refin that scared everyone off. it was going to sell high no matter with the refin.
              Last edited by 85 San Dimas; 08-14-2009, 12:36 PM.
              Why the hell doesn't Eddie pick up a goddamned guitar and play something?

Current Junk:
              98 ESP S'burst Tiger,(2) 85 Jackson Soloists (1 pink, 1 red and a white 85 Rhoads),08 Wayne,98 Blackmore, 91 375 Deluxe, 91 MM EVH Purple, 75 Ibanez Korina Destroyer,74 Strat, 78 JMP, 87 JCM800, (2) 80 Hamer Sunbursts, Peavey Vandenberg Custom Puzzle, 335, LPR8, 80 Dimarzio Explorer, 80 Dimarzio Strat, 84 Charvel, Nightswan, LPC Lite, old Baretta, etc. etc. +stuff. [sigpic=true][/sigpic]

Comment

But the CS in the classifieds had the refin that scared everyone off.
                No everyone is broke or out of work!

Comment

I almost bought it!

It wasn't what I had in mind for my next guitar but it was a decent price, then he dropped the price again and I was like "Fuuuuuhhhhk I could just drop a gold OFR and some Gotohs on that thing and I could have the "custom" San Dimas I really want..."

Then it sold before I got my shit together.

Comment

Working...
                  X