X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel info chart

Before it gets lost in the other thread I thought I start a new one

I started a log for Custom Shop Charvels with serial numbers >6000... collecting information as long as they are availabe. Who knows for what it's good for in the future

It can be found here: http://weber.de1.cc/charvel

If you have information which you like to add please PM me.
    Last edited by busdriver; 07-16-2009, 06:37 PM.

cool... PM at ya!

Comment

Great idea! Very cool. You should consider adding the EVHs, even as a different category.

I'll PM you my past & present guitars shortly.

Comment

Wtg!
        Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Sent you a PM with info from NAMM Charvels
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by busdriver
            So far I have 2 Dweezil Greenies, but I know there must be 8 more somewhere on this boards
            Actually, there are 8 more regular and 10 reverse headstock.
            The Buzzard does not fear
            The man in riot gear
            Harvest a skull of stone
            The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Cool, and I thought there were 5 regular and 5 reversed!
              The list grows - thanks to all contributors. Next update will be tomorrow.

Important: I used several pictures which were posted on this forum without asking the originators for permission (there are many pics of which I don't even know who the originator is). If you're one of those people and you don't want to see your picture there, don't hestitate to tell me. I will remove them asap.

Comment

Coolness!!Great job!! \m/!!

5....4....3....2....1....!!

Comment

Wow, that's pretty nice of you to do that.
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Now THIS is a cool resource that's gonna come in plenty handy in the not-too-distant future. Beautiful job!!

--jr
                    「久しぶりに絶望してえよ。マジで。」

Comment

busdriver, impressive work you're doing. Thanks!
                      Henrik
                      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Thanks a lot people!!
                        141 guitars so far

Comment

Nice job
                          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Excellent idea! This will come in very handy. I will PM my info shortly.

Thanks!
                            Jackson: DK1
                            Charvel: CS (CSB), SD (RGF), SD (Bullseye), SD '83 (HRF)

Comment

The same documentation has been done for years on the Hamer board by one member. It helps catalog a widely varying, custom made product, assists with recovering stolen property and keeps track of provenance for celebrity owned guitars of note for future buyers/ collectors. Once documented, the authenticity of once questionable guitars verifies legitimacy for mouse wielding George Gruhn pretenders. On a side note, such a list also gives way to mysteries, such as visible fingerprints under the clearcoat- pizza day for the guys on the floor at the Hamer factory.

Comment

Working...
                              X