No announcement yet.

GX Bullseye 6034 arrives!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dig the zebra coils,it gives more color.

It's becoming my no1 latelly too,love that flat neck..
    Addicted to that Rush..

Comment

how do you like the Holydiver in Alder?
      supposedly Tim modeled the Holydiver on the Original JB from the 80's.
      If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

The Holy Diver is my Pickup of choice, I also have one in one of my 2005 SD Pointies. I've never done an A/B test with a JB so I can't comment. However, when I play my Knuckle loaded guitars (9 out of 11) the tone just seems to surpass other branded pickups to my hearing. As soon as funds allow, my other 2 guitars will get the Bareknuckle treatment.........2 x Warpigs to replace the EMG 81 + 85 combo in my WR1 is first on the list.

Comment

I still have my Bullseye since new. I don't remember the serial number off hand but how about a few pix I took at the CS back in January of 2003 when many were complete or about to be completed?

Rudy
          www.metalinc.net

Comment

Nice, I remember those.

Comment

still have mine.

I have a Holy Diver in a TMZ natural mahogany. I love that pup!

Comment

#6017 has moved to a new home, but it is still in Tampa

Comment

Sweet!!!! that's another Charvel that I sold that I kind of wish I had kept. I hope Johnyryche still has 6026 I can't believe it's already been 14 years since I owned 6026
                  If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Nice score. Do you know what pickup is now in 6017? Mine still has the JB but I kinda wanna change it and the black white combo looks like a goer.

Just saw your other thread, I'm pretty sure all the cases with these had the blue interior, it was part of the run. Great guitars.

Comment

Originally posted by Genebaby View Post
                      Nice score. Do you know what pickup is now in 6017? Mine still has the JB but I kinda wanna change it and the black white combo looks like a goer.

Just saw your other thread, I'm pretty sure all the cases with these had the blue interior, it was part of the run. Great guitars.
                      Yeah, it is a Seymour Custom Custom. I like the black/white zebra. It fits the guitars look very nicely.

We figured out what happened. Case got swapped with a Wayne Guitar. The Wayne is gone already so it is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by kmanick View Post
                        Sweet!!!! that's another Charvel that I sold that I kind of wish I had kept. I hope Johnyryche still has 6026 I can't believe it's already been 14 years since I owned 6026
                        It is a great guitar for sure. It is a real player!

I also like the JCF runs. Very interesting guitars.

Comment

With NAMM approaching again next week, I still remember the factory tour/visit from those old pix. That was during NAMM 2003. Still have my Bullseye Charvel.
                          Rudy
                          www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
                          X