2010 charvel san dimas hss guitar usa made rare trans kandy gold finish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post
    So, DDNGUY, did you end up buying/keeping the guitar? Curious to hear a follow-up story.
    Sorry for the late response - No, I ended up calling the next day and cancelling the purchase.

No issues with the guitar at all - I guess I just felt like $1200 was to much.

Comment

Over the summer I used the BIN on Ebay on a trans kandy gold Charvel for the same price by the same seller as listed above. So I can only imagine it's the same guitar. It came with the Charvel gigbag the USA promods came out then. The guitar could nearly pass as NOS condition. I have 2 whole Charvels from the promod days, a USA tele and a Socal (pickguard H-H) mutt w a Japan neck and a USA body (got it this way) both in Pagan Gold (sucker for that color!). Both those necks play nice (Japan one could be a hair better but not confirmed) and are similar looking, kinda plain looking, not a knock but what you expected at the time for a production quarter sawn neck. The neck on this one though is kinda a stunner with some really nice figuring and plays fantastic. Maybe they went with more figuring because it was paired w trans body or maybe just the luck of the draw. Anyway, very happy w the purchase.
      "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Working...
      X