Charvel Model 3A wiring help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel Model 3A wiring help

i have a jackson J0005 switch and i need help to wire it up to use in the charvel model 3A 2 humbuckers (j80c) i cant find and easy to follow diagram on the web, hope some one can either take some photos of one actually wired up or have a easy to follow (for Dummies) instruction on how to wire the switch
    cheers

Originally posted by karlm98 View Post
    i have a jackson J0005 switch and i need help to wire it up to use in the charvel model 3A 2 humbuckers (j80c) i cant find and easy to follow diagram on the web, hope some one can either take some photos of one actually wired up or have a easy to follow (for Dummies) instruction on how to wire the switch
    cheers
    http://charvelusa.com/charvel_shreds/j0005_switch.html
    I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

I used a Schaller Mega Switch E to have coil splits on my 3A.

Oh, and if you didn't know, the 3A is an Import Charvel. This is the USA Charvel forum.
      Last edited by DonP; 02-11-2022, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
        I used a Schaller Mega Switch E to have coil splits on my 3A.

Oh, and if you didn't know, the 3A is an Import Charvel. This is the USA Charvel forum.
        I knew it was a model three with two pickups HH, instead of HSS. Personally, I don't think he very came back to the site Don. Have a good one
        Last edited by john.w.lawson; 02-11-2022, 08:11 PM.
        I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Working...
        X