No announcement yet.

1995 Charvel Model I Koa USA Restored!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i've had the reissue SD usa. Necks were a bit thick for me, but were not talking the same guitars. i never saw the one's that were SD1, 2 and three's from the nineties, which is weird because ive seen alot of guitars.

USA RE Issue San Dimas.jpg
    I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

The '95 revival series must be some of the rarest production USA Charvels of all time. I know the next one I want, which is the San Dimas Model III with green quilt top (natural back), two rails + HB and Floyd. Not easy even finding good pics of that one! Must be rarer than my Koa Model I.

'95 Charvel San Dimas USA Model I Koa - BKP
      '91 Charvel 650 Custom - EMG 85/SLV/SLV+SPC
      '92 Jackson Soloist Pro MIJ
      '91 Charvel 475 Exotic Cherry Sunburst - Duncan PATB set
      '90 Charvel 475 XL
      '10 Charvel San Dimas MIJ Style 1 2H - JB/'59
      Mesa Boogie Quad Preamp/Stereo Simul-Class 2:90
      Mesa Boogie MkIII+ Simul-Class & MkIVb with Mark Series stack
      Marshall JVM410H

Comment

Happy thread resurrection day!!! I’ve been tracking my brains wondering why I can’t find a picture of the oil rubbed natural finish of a San Dimas III or IV online. I’m only seeing translucent color versions. Can someone save my sanity? I know i played one at Sam Ash back in the day. That was what prompted me to buy the oil finished Ibanez SR585 bass in mahogany. Similar type finish.

Comment

Really stunning piece! Great job . I've had my eye on a USA on my local CL for a few months . He started at $1100 for months ,then just recently dropped it to $900 .Seems like it might be worth it .https://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/msg...483719353.html

Comment

Working...
          X