2002 Charvel USA Limited Edition Bullseye Reissue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2002 Charvel USA Limited Edition Bullseye Reissue

An opportunity for an unplayed 2002 Charvel Limited Edition Bullseye Reissue has come my way. This thing has never been played. It looks like it left the factory yesterday. It is part of a collection that a collector is reducing the size of. Includes COA and Original Hangtag and all original case candy. Serial number 6017 with the gold 3D Charvel neck plate. G&G case. This is going to happen.

I know this Limited Edition run was the result of some of the guys here at JCF making it happen. What do you think is a fair price for me to pay for a truly mint Bullseye Reissue?

Last edited by CaptNasty; 10-26-2019, 06:38 PM.

nice!

Comment

I own one of these GX bullseyes and they are amazing guitars. From your pic, it looks like they swapped out the original black TB4 for some other zebra Seymour Duncan. The G&G case should also have a blue poodle interior. I haven't seen one for sale in quite some time so not easy to say what the going rate is for one of these. But if you find a 2005-2006 reissue Charvel, I think solid colors for those are $1,000 - $1,200 and graphic ones are more than that. Give these GX bullseyes are a limited run with a graphic, my guess is at least $1,500 for a mint one with the original case, COA and other case candy.

Here's a pic of my bullseye.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyryche View Post
        I own one of these GX bullseyes and they are amazing guitars. From your pic, it looks like they swapped out the original black TB4 for some other zebra Seymour Duncan. The G&G case should also have a blue poodle interior. I haven't seen one for sale in quite some time so not easy to say what the going rate is for one of these. But if you find a 2005-2006 reissue Charvel, I think solid colors for those are $1,000 - $1,200 and graphic ones are more than that. Give these GX bullseyes are a limited run with a graphic, my guess is at least $1,500 for a mint one with the original case, COA and other case candy.

Here's a pic of my bullseye.
        Thanks for the response.

This one was owned by Shawn in Tampa. He does appear to have swapped to a different pickup, but I do like it. Fits the look of the guitar well. I will have to ask what he put in there... or just pull the pup and see what the model # is.

The G&G case has a black interior. Not sure if the case got swapped around or if this was early enough in the run that Charvel just used what they had on hand (the one I picked up is #7 of 30).

It is quite a player. I will not be spending too much time on it though, I would hate to mar this guitar up. It is literally a 17 year old guitar that is like new.

Comment

Nice score! Always liked the look of those.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
            Nice score! Always liked the look of those.
            Thanks toejam! Dig the looks too.

Comment

It really is cool. Always wished I had gotten in on the bullseye run.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptNasty View Post

This one was owned by Shawn in Tampa. He does appear to have swapped to a different pickup, but I do like it. Fits the look of the guitar well. I will have to ask what he put in there... or just pull the pup and see what the model # is.

The G&G case has a black interior. Not sure if the case got swapped around or if this was early enough in the run that Charvel just used what they had on hand (the one I picked up is #7 of 30).

It is quite a player. I will not be spending too much time on it though, I would hate to mar this guitar up. It is literally a 17 year old guitar that is like new.
                Haven't seen Shawn around in a while but he had a nice collection of J/Cs. So coming from him, I would expect it to be in excellent shape. I think I'm the 3rd owner of mine. I've played it a fair amount and it's still in mint shape. So enjoy yours!

Comment

Sweet! Congrats Brother.

Comment

Originally posted by hazar View Post
                    Sweet! Congrats Brother.
                    Thanks hazar! How’s it going?

Comment

Love it!
                      '95 Charvel San Dimas USA Model I Koa - BKP
                      '91 Charvel 650 Custom - EMG 85/SLV/SLV+SPC
                      '92 Jackson Soloist Pro MIJ
                      '91 Charvel 475 Exotic Cherry Sunburst - Duncan PATB set
                      '90 Charvel 475 XL
                      '10 Charvel San Dimas MIJ Style 1 2H - JB/'59
                      Mesa Boogie Quad Preamp/Stereo Simul-Class 2:90
                      Mesa Boogie MkIII+ Simul-Class & MkIVb with Mark Series stack
                      Marshall JVM410H

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyryche View Post

I think I'm the 3rd owner of mine. I've played it a fair amount and it's still in mint shape. So enjoy yours!
                        yes you are Chuck , me and now you.
                        Really nice guitars, if Johns (my old one) had a single neckpup in it I would've definitely kept it. Nice necks on these.
                        I just don't have much use for single hum guitars

If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Chuck! What happened to Chuck?

Comment

Working...
                          X