Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batch 1 So-Cals?

Hi all!
    new to the forums, and I'm a huge fan of the USA Pro Mods, and Candy Apple Red, hence why I'm selling my black San Dimas and trans red So-Cal to finance a CAR purchase.
    The San Dimas is my preferred model because I just like Duncans, but I must admit the So-Cal is nice looking. I'm wondering, were the Batch 1 So-Cals Candy Apple Red as well? I don't think I saw any ads for them in the forum of catalog ads. If they were, any idea how often they show up on Reverb?
    Thanks in advance!

Batch 1 So-Cals were candy tangerine. I rarely see them for sale, but I have seen a few.

This is mine (before mods):

Comment

Thanks for the response!
      Man these guitars were sharp looking. More recent models just don't compare.

Comment

Originally posted by batch7red View Post
        Thanks for the response!
        Man these guitars were sharp looking. More recent models just don't compare.
        no problem, I'm always happy to share pictures of this instrument since one of the best I own.

there's really nothing comparable out there today. the $999 price tag in 2008 would still be equivalent to less than $1200 now, and there are no american-built guitars of this quality and feature set currently out there at that price. it's frankly baffling to me that jackson prices the pro series indonesian soloists starting at $1000 and mexican dinkies starting at $900.

Comment

Working...
        X