No announcement yet.

Made in USA Pagan Gold So Cal 2010/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks exactly like mine. Great guitar!!!

Comment

Is the blurb on the back of the headstock (about Fender's trademark) just a sticker? Do most people take that off, or is that a 'no no.'? I don't want to rock out with a legal department's overzealous notices in my face, but I don't want to devalue the guitar by removing the 'original sticker.'

Comment

Originally posted by traynor_garnet View Post
        Payment sent! It's on it's way! Argh, I hate waiting for shipping . . .
        Was this posted on reverb as well? I saw it on kijiji...hope you didn't just wire the dude money.

Comment

My So-Cal doesn't have that blurb on the back of the headstock which I discovered well after I bought my guitar and looked at other Production Model photos online, so I assumed that my seller removed it long ago. Oh well, no worries for me personally.

Comment

You may want to carefully reread my post LOL

Well, it's a nice guitar anyway, and I've always liked pagan gold, so grats!
            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Is the blurb on the back of the headstock (about Fender's trademark) just a sticker? Do most people take that off, or is that a 'no no.'? '
              Yes it's a sticker, mine came off as soon as I opened the case - who wants that bullsh@t on the back of a guitar headstock? And I'm never gonna sell mine so don't really care if it affects the value.

Hope you like the guitar, I like the Di Marzios and preferred them to the SDs when I played them back-to-back. Wish I'd bought the Pagan Gold one but I don't think that one came into the UK here?

Comment

Ok, I've spent some time with it now. When it arrived it was setup for E flat. I now have it setup for A440, tightened the trem screws in the back to get rid of FR warble, and lowered the pickups so they are not insanely hot.

I am having a blast! I kind of wish the neck pickup was a single coil so I could flick to a cleaner sound, but this is a minor gripe. Does Charvel make anything with a Gibson scale?

TG
                Last edited by traynor_garnet; 09-30-2018, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X