Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey everyone! "Soon" to be a USA select owner.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everyone! "Soon" to be a USA select owner.

It's been a long road but I've just ordered a USA Select socal HSS in Satin Plum. I tried to order one through eBay.. won the auction and after a week, found out that the wonderful dealer didn't provide the paperwork for rosewood crossing the border into canada. The dealer refused to cooperate in any way so I had to wait for a refund. Brutal. Thanks alonzosguitarhut...
    Anyway, I just ordered it through long and mcquade. There is a 6 to 8 month wait because they are built to order so I have quite a wait ahead of me.
    Anyone own one of these beauties? I'd love to hear about it. I knew.. as soon as I got my 2016 pro mod socal I was completely coverted from a Gibson to Charvel player. So much so that I sold my Les Paul Custom to pay for the USA select!

Wow. It's here 4 months early! I can't believe the attention to detail on this beast. The finish has to be seen to truly appreciate how gorgeous it is. The floyd sits perfectly against the body and the neck.... oh god the neck! Everything was done by RK except the neck dress which was done by A.

Comment

Congrats! Post some pics.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Man, did a CS order in September and have not heard a word about it. Post some pics so we can GAS on it.

Comment

How do I even upload photos here?

Comment

You need to get an account on a photo sharing site (I have used Imgur for several years). Once you do, upload photos to Imgur. Once uploaded, get the Url for each photo. With the url you can add a photo to your post on JCFOnline using the insert image button on the editor toolbar.

Comment

Thank you sir. I will do that maybe tonight.

Comment

Congrats man!
                Need to see it!!!

Comment

Working...
                X