No announcement yet.

Charvel USA Production Models - catalog ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's the 1st batch advertisement and also one that was missing. Does anyone know the actual production dates for the USA Pro Mod Series ? That might be helpful to add.

Comment

And here's another:

And here's a larger 4th batch ad. I just picked up one of the Polar White models.

Comment

Nice additions to the ads, Lepard. My batch 1 black promod - heavily modded now - is definitely my number one. Just plays great and is ultra comfy.
        -------------------------
        Blank yo!

Comment

That was an awesome project...

Comment

And a job well done.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
              That Sea Sick Green must be really sick... it looks blue!
              yeah I have one and to me it looks blue, although in the right light it does "green" up

Comment

great stuff here , there are several here I would love to grab.
                If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Originally posted by sytharnia1560 View Post
                  yeah I have one and to me it looks blue, although in the right light it does "green" up
                  It does look cool, though. I've always liked light blues and greens on Strat-type bodies. Just the naming of certain colors seems to be a little off. I may pick one up eventually.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

cool thread , i love all the charvels , my legacy 1 star is really a great guitar ! nos , mint mint mint ! , i also have a retro lightning bolt star , mint mint mint , nos ! that one also plays also insane , all you have to do is raise the bridge pick up a lil bit ! feels like a old charvel 2 me , very cool stuff ! , rock on jcf , look ma no caps .lol , stay cool bro's , charvel/jackson is the way 2 go imho , see ya , alz ---yup its really me , the 1 and only ! ,,,,,,,z

Comment

there's also a limited (25pcs) blue flame model missing from the above posts. it was released along with the yellow flame up (100pcs)
                      model. here's a pic:

Proud endorser of:
                      Steve Clayton Inc. http://www.steveclayton.com
                      GLS Audio http://www.glsaudio.com
                      Orange County Speaker http://www.speakerrepair.com/

Comment

Oh no now I have another one to add to my wish list it would look awesome next to my Flame Up

Comment

Any clue on dating by S/N. I just picked up slime green and wanted to validate the S/N. Tech came across paint over shielding in the volume pot cavity. I would have thought it would have been shielded after paint? Anybody look inside one?

Comment

This thread is so awesome. I owned one of the white San Dimas style 1s and a black style 2. Absolutely great guitars.

Comment

We should call this the Baby of All Information Page. lol
                              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Cagle View Post
                                Tech came across paint over shielding in the volume pot cavity. I would have thought it would have been shielded after paint? Anybody look inside one?
                                Yeah, that's how they came from the factory.

Comment

Working...
                                X