Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha! I don't have it anymore...was the only pic I could find. LOL

Comment

Body contours look like a Charvel, Neck HS looks good too. I think you are safe. Someone added a mini toggle but it looks to be a Charvel from the pics.

Comment

Looks legit to me..

I took the sticker of the back of my EVH Charvel as it looks cheap and nasty.

If Fender wanted to have some sort of disclaimer on it, they should just have a tiny decal or embossed wood writing just tucked away under the tuners.

Stickers.... yuk!
        www.vendetta-theband.com
        www.atomhawk.com

Comment

Yeah the coil splitter is AWESOME, I love the way it sounds when its on single coil only mode in the bridge. Sounds like a N4. I had no idea the FMIC disclaimer on the back was a sticker. With that being said I'm sure its genuine.

Comment

Originally posted by ihaveagibsonsg View Post
            With that being said I'm sure its genuine.
            Yeah, NOW you are
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

FYI I'm not 100% certain my fiesta red wild card or my Adrian Smith had the FMIC sticker onthe headstock. My black one definitely did, but the others I'm not sure that they did.

I'm sure yours is real.
              -------------------------
              Blank yo!

Comment

tis just a sticker and I would have removed as well...you're good on that one
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

You're good not to worry.
                  Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

dude, that's a fake!!! Cut your losses and sell it to me for $500.

Comment

Working...
                    X