No announcement yet.

Since no one wanted to take her to the show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most of the guitars I have that have a floyd have a standard spaced pickup because for some reason the sets that Duncan sell are only for Gibsons or similar and I've bought a ton of Hotrod sets. Beater guitars are awesome. They don't all have the fancy paint work. lol
    Last edited by tomanyjacksons; 06-11-2011, 12:26 PM.
    I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Batman sucks, but beaters rule haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew that needed something..... I just couldnt put my finger on it....(thankfully ) THE COCKDRAGON to the rescue!!!!!!!!!!!
        "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

:think:
          Last edited by talon; 06-12-2011, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by talon View Post
            Bridge is crooked....PUPs are crooked...paint job is shit...
            don't become A luthier...you will go broke!!

and your asshole attitude........
            what A loser....
            I didn't sense any attitude until you came along.

Maybe you shouldn't tell people what their job should be and how bad they would be at it.

I mean, he didn't come to your job and tell you how you suck at making fries.

Comment

[QUOTE=TX-Joe;1436217]I didn't sense any attitude until you came along. But I am A halfwit...so...
              Last edited by talon; 06-12-2011, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Nice work piecing that thing together into a good player. What exactly is skewed? It looks like the bridge and pickups. Either way, if it intonates and plays good then whatever.
                Now please get a refin!

talon, your posts read surprisingly like that sixstringfever guy - i.e.: the same incoherent wording and nonsensical sentences. Anyway, you're the one being an asshole trolling this dude's thread, ya dig?
                It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
                ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Originally posted by talon View Post
                  OK
                  Wait till you been around A 'while
                  I was among the first 200 to join the "JCF" yearssss ago.

I will protect my originly tarnished rep, by remaining infamous.

The troll will say...look what I got....
                  look what I did....
                  me too...
                  whats this....
                  where is it made....
                  never mind I don't like your answer...
                  yakity yakity blah blah
                  So basically what you're saying is " I was an ass then and I'll be one now".
                  Ok, your call.
                  I'll get back to the original thread topic as to not ruin the OP's intentions.

ALl I have to say about this mutt guitar is that it ain't pretty but they are fun to put together and as I said before. It has a very Frankensteinish vibe to it....but the graphics are very very.......different!?!?!?

Comment

Okay there Talon...

I did none of the work on this axe I got the body in the condition it is in. So alignment of the route and pickup were a little out of my hands. It someday will get redone correctly.

Till then STFU and post something useful. I never said I was a luthier...I bought this body from LEN on here knowing it needed work. This is a temporary thing. I have worked with and owned plenty of gems that I am sure you would love to get your hands on. I know just find how to do the woodwork etc.
                    Haters gonna hate
                    Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Talon is an ESP forum reject and still has his boyfriends jizz on his lips.
                      Dude get a grip its a mutt and nothing more than a player.As longs as it works who are you to be Mr. Critical?
                      Lets see something you built so we can trash it you numb nutz.
                      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

ESP fan huh...Ive had at least 2 or three of those that he could only wet dream about getting his hands on.
                        Haters gonna hate
                        Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Working...
                        X