Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What if they did a San Dimas Style I 2H except... With a TELECASTER body! That would be pretty wild! I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't pull that one out of their hats for 5th quarter of this year.

If they do I hope they put black hardware on it though. That stuff is hard to change. You need, like, screwdrivers and a bunch of professional tools and crap. Who has the patience for that?

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
      I'll LOL when JazzNoise shows up in Anaheim in January and GrandTurk shows up in Tennessee or wherever in the summer! Ha ha ha!
      I'd actually love to go to NAMM - but WTF, you've got to know someone who know's someone, and I know Jack Nobody - otherwise I'd check it out.

But, then, in the videos, it really just seems like a weekend trapped in a Guitar Center.

Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post
      That stuff is hard to change. You need, like, screwdrivers and a bunch of professional tools and crap. Who has the patience for that?
      That's it! Somebody get out the nut noose for this troll!

-------------------------
      Blank yo!

Comment

BTW y'all should know I'm the only ass-kicker allowed at NAMM:

Me kicking Donnie Wade's ass with Tim Wilson standing back

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

this guy seems to know how to get his ass kicked right!
          always take care of your balls beeing rule number one here...
          tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Originally posted by jk2171 View Post
            Wow....a step off the deep-end for this guy huh? Did any one check and see if Vince S. got out of jail? His rantings and threats of fisticuffs sounds just like our ol' Megadeth roadie.
            Keep up the false accusations and you will get a sweep kick to the jaw. The dood has fists like bricks. I'm just sayin....
            "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by musician78 View Post
              keep up the false accusations and you will get a sweep kick to the jaw. The dood has fists like bricks. I'm just sayin....

Comment

Originally posted by Chubtone View Post
                Awesome Mike.... only 148 more to go!
                147 ... I'll take one ... chrome hardware would be sweet on it
                Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Vass View Post
                  Watch out you cubicle dwelling assholes! I'm goin ta NAMM.

Mooooomm! NEED SOME MEATLOAF! Noooooow!

"I'm hang-gliding... I'm hang-gliding... annnnnnnnnd... I'm DEAD"

LOL
                  "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                  --floydkramer

Comment

Working...
                  X