Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chickenfoot sounding pretty heavy and great!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta agree with Plaster Caster...those lyrics crack me up every time. "She calls me by the name of Master" :ROTF:

Comment

Although, I have to admit that even the Kiss of the 80's was too much for me to handle. "Lick It Up" makes "I Was Made For Loving You" seem like a Prokoviev symphony.
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

And let's not talk about "Heaven's on Fire" - it still pains me to think about playing that in bars.
        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
          Although, I have to admit that even the Kiss of the 80's was too much for me to handle. "Lick It Up" makes "I Was Made For Loving You" seem like a Prokoviev symphony.
          Heh!

Well, we could talk about cheesy KISS tunes all day (and party all night?) but Tim, ya gotta admit LIU & IWMFLY sure are catchy tunes! Admit it, guys, how many of you are humming the chorus to IWMFLY right now?

Even with the disco-filled rhythm section, Rolling Stones guitar tone and Paul's falsetto in the middle
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnqUAbGMjLI 10.7 million hits! Ha! Maybe because of Ace's light up LP?

Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
            I haven't been able to listen to any of those songs all the way through. They sound tired. It's just bland formula rock. Satch has a better guitar tone than the usual buzzing bees thing.

Soap On a Rope is so bad. Corny riffs, lyrics that would even make Gene Simmons cringe for being so cheesy, predictable guitar solo, etc.

Folks were ragging on SG's lady friends song writing but you guys just heard this and think it's good:

"I got money, I got fame, fast cars and everything"
            "Don't forget to drink your rock juice"
            "Grab a toothbrush, soap, and a com

Holy crap, I think this stuff is actually worse than Sammy Hagar solo.
            *********** You listen to Lyrics?? I thought we were here for
            Guitars?? LOL I dont give a rats ass, about "Words".. Just give
            me a hook, and some solid in your face tone. Sammy could humm for all
            i care! He's got 84 Million dollars... he doesnt need artistic poetry! :-))

Comment

Working...
            X