No announcement yet.

An end to a potential feud?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Megadeth and Slayer are doing a four date tour in Canada. That's the big announcement. Anti-climatic...unless they spill this over into Gigantour. Great for our Canadian friends though! Machine Head are also on the bill.

Comment

Mustaine has got himself into a bit of a habit recently of big anti climax's. First his 'amazing' signature, now this? boring.
      93 USA Soloist EDS
      USA HT6 Juggernaut
      Charvel DK24FR

Comment

I really like Dave..he rules!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I hope he tours without all the other bands. I am getting to old to sit there all day and listen to shit and then be too tired to hear the band I went to see.

Comment

I think dave may have simple done this to get his own rocks off. his way of ribbing all the metallica fans out there. Dangle a carrot and give them 4 dates of slayer instead.
            In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

I heard gigantour will either be late summer/fall or not at all if the Megadeth disk isn't completed soon.

Slayer is cool, but I never did get their solos much. The ongoing joke im my circle of musician friends is when we hear a guitarist playing a solo and they're all over the neck (except the proper spots) it's called "PLAYING IN THE KEY OF SLAYER"
              Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

I think you have Slayer and Yngwie confused.

Comment

It's official, it's Slayer

Check out http://www.megadeth.com/killingroad.php for the opening bands and tour dates (more will be added).
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

That's cool.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Meh. Dave hyped it up to seem as if it was going to be Metallica or something. Only to be let down by slayer.
                      Originally posted by horns666
                      The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksons Shred View Post
                        Meh. Dave hyped it up to seem as if it was going to be Metallica or something. Only to be let down by slayer.
                        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

schweet..

Comment

Commenting back to myself... I think Dave thrives off giving his fans blue balls.
                            Originally posted by horns666
                            The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Working...
                            X