Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alice in Chains Thread with bootlegs and gear!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Junior View Post
    It's real brief, but in GW Jerry mentions that he's been working with G&L for the last two years on a re-issue Rampage.
    Thank God... I could never figure out the Dean thing.

With that said, I'm betting he probably wouldn't have had a lot of issues getting G&L to work on his Rampages should they ever have any issues... I wish I still had mine, but I couldn't play it - something about the angle and neck shape - the sucker really hurt my wrist when I would play it.

I wonder why it's taking two years to "work on it", when they have already done a run on them...

Comment

Originally posted by chrisolson View Post
      Thank God... I could never figure out the Dean thing.

With that said, I'm betting he probably wouldn't have had a lot of issues getting G&L to work on his Rampages should they ever have any issues... I wish I still had mine, but I couldn't play it - something about the angle and neck shape - the sucker really hurt my wrist when I would play it.

I wonder why it's taking two years to "work on it", when they have already done a run on them...
      Just got confirmation from "a source" close to G&L that this is happening and the only thing holding it up is legal issues. Summer release is not likely but Winter Namm looks to be the announcement date.

FYI if you recess the Kahler the Rampage is a very Godly awesome guitar.

Comment

Any idea when this Summer the new release will be out?

Comment

Originally posted by Junior View Post
          Any idea when this Summer the new release will be out?
          I heard late summer or early fall.

I wish they would fucking hurry up. The recording is supposedly in the can. They are just working on artwork and whatnot.
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Working...
          X