Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre-Kiss Vinnie Vincent. (Don't watch if you're weak in the stomach...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quiksilver
    replied
    :ROTF:Man, that was hilarious.:ROTF:
    I've always thought that VV and GE sucked, but man, this is taking suckiness to a whole new level.
    Last edited by quiksilver; 01-05-2008, 10:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jackson-Charvel
    replied
    Originally posted by Jackson-Charvel View Post
    What is odd and ironic is Some of the stuff Dave Hartman did later sounded just like Hall and Oates. For example I had to look him up to see if I recognized any songs of his from the 80's. Had no idea he was the guy that did "I Can Dream About You". I always assumed that was Hall and Oats. Plus the song This is It, is also a song by Hall and Oats, but very different than the version VV does.

That said Vinnie and GE Smith look very gay. ROFL!
    Another correction for myself. This is it wasn't Hall and Oates like I always thought it was, it's Kenny Loggins... Geez, I guess back then everyone wanted to be like them as they sounded alike. Maybe if I do enough digging all those songs I THOUGHT were H&O were just other 1 hit wonders that just so happen to sound exactly like Hall and Oates.

Leave a comment:

• fuel0707
    replied
    Originally posted by Disturbing Manor View Post
    Ya know, I'm pretty sure I read someplace that G.E. Smith was Hall & Oates' guitar player. If that's indeed the case, this shouldn't come as much of a surprise.
    GE was indeed the guitar player for H&O in the '80's. He's in their videos, too.

Believe it or not, there's a G.E. Smith Telecaster available from Fender: http://www.fender.com/products/searc...tno=0118202867

Leave a comment:

• Disturbing Manor
    replied
    Ya know, I'm pretty sure I read someplace that G.E. Smith was Hall & Oates' guitar player. If that's indeed the case, this shouldn't come as much of a surprise.

Leave a comment:

• dtt001
    replied
    Painful.

Painkiller to the rescue. Several hours should erase the memory...and GE Smith used to be relatively cool on SNL.

This is a very disturbing universe indeed.

Leave a comment:

• Learn Guitars
    replied
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA...Pissed my self.. HOHOHOHOHOHOHOH>>HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA...How gay. LOL

Leave a comment:

• JACKSONFREAK
    replied
    I dont think Richies pants were as gay as his dancing and hend gestures. AHH Richie. never put down a guitar in a video again. It's just leads to badness.
    Gil

Leave a comment:

• Madness
    replied
    LOL! Now that band likes to "pogo."

Leave a comment:

• JetFixxxer
    replied
    All I can say is WOW!!

Leave a comment:

• Cygnus X1
    replied
    Originally posted by Jackson-Charvel View Post
    What is odd and ironic is Some of the stuff Dave Hartman did later sounded just like Hall and Oates. For example I had to look him up to see if I recognized any songs of his from the 80's. Had no idea he was the guy that did "I Can Dream About You". I always assumed that was Hall and Oats. Plus the song This is It, is also a song by Hall and Oats, but very different than the version VV does.

That said Vinnie and GE Smith look very gay. ROFL!
    I go out of my way to try to understand other genres, and I will say Hall & Oats were masters of Pop. Not that I like it, but there's something there.

Good observation about Hartman.

Leave a comment:

• Disturbing Manor
    replied
    Holy Hell...I still love Vinnie, but this video is quite disturbing in the way that it makes me worry that he might love me back.

Leave a comment:

• CharvelRocker
    replied
    Originally posted by markb View Post
    The scene at about :27 where they criss cross behind him at the keyboard, I almost fell off my chair. That was hilarious.
    That was gold. Man, I bet Vinnie cried when he realized he really was involved in that.

Leave a comment:

• shreddermon
    replied
    OMFG. Like. Wow.

Leave a comment:

• markb
    replied
    The scene at about :27 where they criss cross behind him at the keyboard, I almost fell off my chair. That was hilarious.

Leave a comment:

• deflep
    replied
    Omg..LOL..this is stuff is hilarious!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X