Jim Martin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Martin

Do any of you guys know what pedals and processors Jim Martin used while he was in Faith No More? I know what guitars and amps he used back then. Thanks!

Re: Jim Martin

No one knows?

Comment

That's a good question. I have read that he favored vintage analog effects combined with some updated stuff. I know for sure he used an Eventide rack with a harmonizer effect among other modulations. Floor gear wise he probably used and Ibanez Tube Screamer or something. I wouldn't even know where to start. The early 90's were like Eventide's golden years. Everybody was using back then.

Comment

I'm pretty certain I read a LONG time ago that Jim Martin used an Electro Harmonix Big Muff for a distortion pedal and possibly an EH Flanger as well, can't confirm it though, it was some time back in the past...

Comment

That's what I was thinking. Big Muff, been a long time though since I read it too. Cool Band

Comment

Thanks guys. I know he used some old Morley pedals too, probably a wah and maybe a phase shifter. These were the chrome ones.

Comment

Working...
            X