Pics of Hannemans Camo ESP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of Hannemans Camo ESP

Anyone know where I can find some pics of Jeff's new arctic Camo ESP? Don't really know where to look [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

PS. Anyone know where I can host my avatar after I resize it...?

[ December 04, 2002, 08:03 PM: Message edited by: DumpyWumpy ]

Re: Pics of Hannemans Camo ESP

Kinda funny, you didn't look in the most obvious place! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

http://www.espguitars.com/html/customshop.html

Comment

Cool axe, shame it's got a Kahler...

Comment

Guitarzan: Haha, thanks man!!

John: Kahlers rule! [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] lol

Comment

I'm just aclimated to floyds I guess... Just like I hate fixed bridges... And I really don't do a tremendous amount of tremolo work actually... Slight nuances mostly.

But, it is part of my style, and I like the feel of the floyd bridge...

Comment

The Camo ESP is gorgeous! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
            He played it when I saw them this summer, unfortunately he didn't use his Jackson at all. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

I heard he retired the soloist, maybe he likes it so much that he'll only play it at home from now on! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

But it's a little strange he used it in the Bloodline video, just in the "blood-scenes", it got all dirty! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Anders
            https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Originally posted by Anders:
              I heard he retired the soloist, maybe he likes it so much that he'll only play it at home from now on! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

But it's a little strange he used it in the Bloodline video, just in the "blood-scenes", it got all dirty! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Anders,
              There was a thread about this on the old BB. Word was that Jeff sweated so much and used it hard constantly that it kinda fell apart.

R
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

cool guit. i like the "s" inlays he's got on it. very jeff. i saw him in '01 [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] and all he played was his jackson, so that was ****ing awesome!
                the trend is dead r.i.p. dime

Comment

Man i just love this ESP. Then again i really like almost every camo painted guitar.
                  There are only 2 things which would prevent my from buying this guitar if i would be in the market for a new guitar.
                  Those "SS"-runes. I guess i would be killed with showing up with such a guitar here in germany [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                  And hmm this ESP logo don't look that good on this model. Hmm Jackson would fit much more [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Flo
                  http://www.myspace.com/drasticviolence

Thrash/Death-Metal from Germany

Comment

RacerX: Yeah I remember that thread now! He must have been REALLY fond of the Jackson! He played it for many years! Too bad he's not a Jackson endorser, I would love to see him play a couple of killer custom Jacksons! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Anders

[ December 06, 2002, 07:11 AM: Message edited by: Anders ]
                    https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

I am not a big ESP fan, but I could live with that one!! Which model Khaler is that? Is the board Ebony? Also, Iee Araya plays ESP. man the whole band has swithed, but I believe Kerry plays ESP and BC Rich. Jack.

Comment

That board is definlatey ebony.

Comment

Working...
                        X