Kirk Hammett - Jackson RR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kirk Hammett - Jackson RR

Because of the fixed bridge he only plays it on down tuned stuff like Sad But True these days, though in the good old days it played almost every song, until ESP came along. I've heard that it may be retired soon with an ESP replacemtent for the down tuned stuff.

Comment

Thanx for the info guys

Comment

Hey dude, you don't happen to know what ol' Kirk used for effects on the Master of Puppets tour, do ya? I know most of his rig, just missing a few details...

Comment

No, don't know spesific what he used on the MOP-tour, but here's a list of the equipment he has used during the years. Maybe that will help ya

Kirk's equipment

Comment

Originally posted by Boxcar Willie 84:
            Hey dude, you don't happen to know what ol' Kirk used for effects on the Master of Puppets tour, do ya? I know most of his rig, just missing a few details...
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Actually EM has a Kirk Equipmnt History

[img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

when met plays master of puppets in the cliff em all vid, you can clearly see hammett using the rhoads. it sounds good

Comment

RacerX, that site blows for accurate info regarding gear, especially past gear-they don't even list some things that Kirk and James say they use in the Song Info section, which is on the same site! Anyway, I know the details of Hetfield's rig from that tour, maybe I'll email it to them.

Comment

Yeah do that!
                  Gotta have accurate info!

Mail the guys at Slayerized.com too!

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                  X