Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KennethBH
    replied
    Here is a video , it looks like he's playing a white ESP with DiMarzio rail style pick ups.

https://youtu.be/S3tdbkvDAw8

Leave a comment:

• dd3keegs
    replied
    Originally posted by QuantumRider
    Hiram Bullock played that Fender Strat in the Saturday Night Live skit with Eddie Murphy's reggae band, playing their hit song, "Kill the White People" :ROTF:
    Hiram Bullock and SRV! Jam http://youtube.com/watch?v=g7CUuWgZd...0Ray%20Vaughan

Leave a comment:

• QuantumRider
    replied
    Hiram Bullock played that Fender Strat in the Saturday Night Live skit with Eddie Murphy's reggae band, playing their hit song, "Kill the White People" :ROTF:

Leave a comment:

• dd3keegs
    replied
    Originally posted by bsteff666

Yep....Hiram Bullock was cool as hell too. His strat was badass. I remember a Guitar Player interview where he talked about it.....it was a beat to hell 61 sunburst with Gibson humbuckers at the neck & bridge (with the nickle covers on) & the stock strat middle pickup. Always liked that one too.
    +1 I remember seeing Hiram Bullock on Letterman thinking that Strat with the Gibson Humbuckers was the coolest modded Strat I had seen.

Leave a comment:

• Spider Riff
    replied
    Hiram I have seen a bunch of times at Mike Stern gigs. I notice that Sid appears to be playing a vintage or custom shop Fender these days. 48th Street Guitars has been closed for 3 or 4 years now.

Leave a comment:

• bsteff666
    replied
    I definitely remember this too. It was an ESP...yellow with a black pickguard.

Yep....Hiram Bullock was cool as hell too. His strat was badass. I remember a Guitar Player interview where he talked about it.....it was a beat to hell 61 sunburst with Gibson humbuckers at the neck & bridge (with the nickle covers on) & the stock strat middle pickup. Always liked that one too.

Leave a comment:

• BigDaddyD
    replied
    When did 48th St Guitars close? They were open not that long ago

Leave a comment:

• Spider Riff
    replied
    It was an ESP. I believe he got it from 48th Street Custom guitars in NYC which was a big dealer at the time for ESP and their own brand. The store is gone now. What a shame.

Leave a comment:

• Axe Chemist
    replied
    Yeah, I always remembered those shoes...it was a cool touch!

Leave a comment:

• MetalMedal II
    replied
    And as you can see in that last clip, he often wore matching yellow shoes !

Leave a comment:

• BigDaddyD
    replied
    It is ESP. He used to get a lot of ESP parts and assemble his own.

Leave a comment:

• Wayniac
    replied
    ESP all the way...

Leave a comment:

• sully
    replied
    yeah, esp.

Leave a comment:

• rjohnstone
    replied
    Looks like an ESP headstock to me.

Leave a comment:

• brent
    replied
    Sid's been the guitarist since the first one Hiram Bullock left after a couple years. Hiram played a cool beat up strat on the show

Leave a comment:

Working...
X