No announcement yet.

Sid Mcginnis / Dave Letterman show guitarist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I definitely remember this too. It was an ESP...yellow with a black pickguard.

Yep....Hiram Bullock was cool as hell too. His strat was badass. I remember a Guitar Player interview where he talked about it.....it was a beat to hell 61 sunburst with Gibson humbuckers at the neck & bridge (with the nickle covers on) & the stock strat middle pickup. Always liked that one too.

Comment

Hiram I have seen a bunch of times at Mike Stern gigs. I notice that Sid appears to be playing a vintage or custom shop Fender these days. 48th Street Guitars has been closed for 3 or 4 years now.

Comment

Originally posted by bsteff666

Yep....Hiram Bullock was cool as hell too. His strat was badass. I remember a Guitar Player interview where he talked about it.....it was a beat to hell 61 sunburst with Gibson humbuckers at the neck & bridge (with the nickle covers on) & the stock strat middle pickup. Always liked that one too.
        +1 I remember seeing Hiram Bullock on Letterman thinking that Strat with the Gibson Humbuckers was the coolest modded Strat I had seen.

Comment

Hiram Bullock played that Fender Strat in the Saturday Night Live skit with Eddie Murphy's reggae band, playing their hit song, "Kill the White People" :ROTF:
          Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumRider
            Hiram Bullock played that Fender Strat in the Saturday Night Live skit with Eddie Murphy's reggae band, playing their hit song, "Kill the White People" :ROTF:
            Hiram Bullock and SRV! Jam http://youtube.com/watch?v=g7CUuWgZd...0Ray%20Vaughan

Comment

Here is a video , it looks like he's playing a white ESP with DiMarzio rail style pick ups.

https://youtu.be/S3tdbkvDAw8

Comment

Working...
              X