well, jr.'s out of megadearth...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mudlark View Post
    Maybe some day a video of Mustaine doing smack with a 17 year will appear.
    That would be through his darkest hour where grace does not shine on him.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Adds new meaning to putting a deposit down on a Jackson.
      The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Well at least Ellefson was practicing social distancing!

Seriously, the whole thing seems fishy. Ellefson is not high profile like Bill Cosby or Harvey Weinstein. Busting him and ruining his reputation and career is hardly cleaning up the "industry" from a predator. Seems the 3rd party had something to gain by exposing his infidelity and possibly giving misinformation. Mustaine quickly jumped into damage control for his aging business and did not bother to defend his lifelong friend. Hmmmm..

Any idea who would make a good replacement for the tour? Who's available right now and would make a good temp? I just saw an ad for Knotfest (Slipknot, Faith No More, Megadeth) in Iowa. I was thinking of going.

Comment

Originally posted by catzodellamarina View Post
            Busting him and ruining his reputation and career is hardly cleaning up the "industry" from a predator. Seems the 3rd party had something to gain by exposing his infidelity and possibly giving misinformation.
            I think you're giving too much credit to the minds of these pseudo-virtuous people as far as strategy goes

Comment

3rd party was the girl's ex apparently, though I don't buy it. The leaker's profile reeks of the usual insane tumblrite, and there's a lot of groupies community on there, same as livejournal in the early 2000s. Girl probably used it to brag that she was getting some (digital) action with a rockstar.

And this isn't really him getting cancelled, the media and most people don't really give a shit. Its basically just Mustaine being, or at least putting on the image of being a devout Christian nowadays, Jr playing right into the hypocritcal dirty old man Christian pastor/minister stereotype wasn't going to fly.
              Last edited by Crumbling; 06-06-2021, 03:56 AM.

Comment

Police have confirmed the naughty naughty was legal - at least in terms of age.
                But there is still the issue of 'grooming'... which is basically an advocate's way of saying "no one is ever capable of giving consent"
                Last edited by pianoguyy; 06-08-2021, 08:00 PM.

Comment

lomenzo back in. yawn.

Comment

Originally posted by metalhobo View Post
                    lomenzo back in. yawn.
                    I kinda figured either James MacDonough or James LoMenzo would be back. LoMenzo is a monster player, but it still sucks about Ellefson.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

JLo to get a Jackson endorsement?
                      The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Originally posted by metalhobo View Post
                        megadave and the rattleheads
                        YES! I demand they change the band name to this!
                        Last edited by wilkinsi; 08-22-2021, 10:00 AM. Reason: spelling errors
                        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
                        X